Houston Video & Photography / Never recived Wedding DVD or video

1 1260 Blalock #110Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-935-2044

Said it would take 6 months to do the Wedding Video and editing of it. Paid Sean Hunter in full and 9 months later still no Video and no contact with him. He does not return phone calls and make false promises.

Br

More Houston Video & Photography Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      6th of Apr, 2008

The following is an email I recieved today from another person who has had the same experiance as me... From "Lizzy"

Hello,
    We had our wedding 6 months ago and asked HoustonVP to do the videography. We've been calling and emailing Sean regarding our DVD and we have had no luck. We paid in full as well and we'd like to see if you can share with us more your luck with getting help from lawyer. The videography meant a lot to us and our wedding was a once in a lifetime event. We're very upset about this and any experience you can share with us we'd appreciate. Thanks!!

25th of Apr, 2008

E-Mail from "jojo" to "Brandon"
    Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:37:18 -0700

We paid that guy the full amount and he never call us back, never answers our e-mails...we reported him to BBB and channel 26 investigation..It's been almost 3 years since our wedding until now we still haven't received our video and photo album...We're hope that this clown will spend times in jail soon...
    Payback is a ###!!!
    Hope that Karma will follow you Sean!!!

11th of Jun, 2008

E-Mail from "Jennifer"

Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:36:51 -0700

Our wedding video meant so much to us, and it has been almost 2 years now since our wedding, and STILL NO VIDEO!! Sean is nothing more than a scam artist. He has been telling me since October that his mother has cancer, and he has been too busy taking care of her lately. Well, he is still booking more weddings, so he can't be too busy!! If you want him to call you back, you have to call and email him EVERY SINGLE DAY and threaten him. He also called me back once after I filed a complaint with the BBB.

Good Luck, and if you ever get your wedding video, please let me know how you did it!!

• Me
      13th of Jun, 2008

I can not believe this. He spends so much time trying to get your business, building your confidence with him, and the same thing has happend to me. I was married Fall of 2007 and still have no video. The last I heard from him was the end of March when he said it would be June at the latest. Since then, I have called and sent emails and still have not received a phone call from him. I will be reporting him to BBB and doing just about everything I can to have him arrested for fraud. This is just sick. Why scam people on the most important day of their life?

• Me
      13th of Jun, 2008

Okay, I did get a hold of Sean. If you want to talk with him, he is working at Terry Blackburn Photography- 713-464-0094. He did apologize for not getting back to me and said his mother was at the end stages of a cancer diagnosis. While I was skeptical, I will say that I am fairly confident he is telling the truth. This does not mean he should not deliver a product or communicate with his clients. I would encourage you to call him and see what you can work out.

• Da
      13th of Jul, 2008

We have been waiting 3 1/2 years, not all seams fault but still difficult to contact.

• Cy
      29th of Jul, 2008

I would like to clear up a matter concerning Sean Hunter: He is NOT an employee of Terry Blackburn Photography or TBP Studios, Inc. We are NOT his booking agent. either. His video/photography company is a separate business. He is only renting a small office space from us. We operate our photography business completely separate from him and we have a long standing and excellent reputation in Houston and nationwide. We do not want any negative publicity.

• Er
      12th of Aug, 2008

Oh my Gosh I was just checking his web site to write down his address because tomorrow I am going to the court house to sue him. And I ran across this. Its been two years since my wedding and I have not gotten my wedding video. I got my pictures because I bought a cd with all the images. I also bought the rough footage to the video but I have not gotten the final product. I guess I got luck that I at least have that. But I did loose a lot of money!!! That’s why I am going to sue him and you should too!!!

• Wa
      16th of Feb, 2009

Sean Hunter is a scam artist. It's been over three years since my wedding. I have contacted the BBB and they couldn't help much. He has told me his mom has cancer and is in the final stages. This has been the case for over two years now. He said he had to spend time with his mom, but he seems to have time to update his website and book more jobs. Has anyone been able to sue him?

• Mi
      27th of Dec, 2009

It has been 5 years since my wedding and I don’t have anything either??? Does anyone have the name of a lawyer??? I will pay to take him down!!! PLEASE help me!!!

meredith_messer@yahoo.com

• To
      9th of Mar, 2012

Hey everyone! Look what this loser has been up too instead ofediting all our videos. He is now a professional DRUG DEALER!

Drug bust nets cash, cocaine, steroids in 1488 apartment

CONROE, Texas –– A drug bust of a Conroe man living in apartment has yielded a cache of drugs, from cocaine to steroids and illegal prescription pills.

?Montgomery County’s Special Investigations Unit and Conroe police received a tip that Sean Allen Hunter, 37, was dealing drugs out of his apartment in the 500 block of FM 1488. When officers arrived, they saw Hunter throwing a large, plastic bag from his balcony into the woods, according to the MCSO.

Officers searched the apartment, and found the bag in the woods, recovering about $4, 000 in cash, 2 ounces of cocaine, vials of liquid steroids, Hydrocodone and Zanax pills, an electronic scale and other drug paraphernalia. Also recovered were ledgers which indicated drug sales and tabs of LSD.

Deputies arrested Hunter and took him to the Montgomery County Jail where he is being held on a $170, 000 bond.

• Wh
      6th of Jul, 2013

I hope this helps. This is his facebook information.