Housequake.com / do not support housequake.com

CA, United States Review updated:

Dear all,

Please do not support housequake.com!!! This is a website that allows homosexuality to be stood up for. This is the unofficial website of prince, who has tried to sue them, that allows filthiness to be said on the forums. This is certaintly something that has happened now at god's time. When something so evil as the housequake.com website, god will not allow something so filthy to continue. This is certaintly a demonstration of god's power. So please, everyone knows that homosexuality is not morally correct, and it is wrong, and will corrupt the mind's of little children. Please I beg anyone that is involved in the housequake.com website. This is an opprotunity to show that housequake.com is a perverted website. Please do not support them!!!

Sincerely,

Thankyou god!!!

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008
Please this is a chance not to support housequake.com. please do not support them. they allow filth and poison to be stood up for on their website. please do not support them.

Thankyou,
  29th of Oct, 2008
Please do not support housequake.com. they are vile, filthy, and immoral. please do not support them.
  30th of Oct, 2008
Dear All,

If anyone has had some kind of experience as such with housequake.com, do not hesitate to write on this complaint board. They need to see that people really do see that they are not what they try to be. Please if you would like, write something. Maybe we could do something about their website. Perhaps, began a blog about them that would stop the number of people from joining them. Not that I am saying that they have an extreme number of people joining them, but I just want to decrease the number of people that are joining them.

Sincerely,
Taylor Adams
Be
  5th of Jun, 2009
Taylor, there are many things in this world that are more "evil' than homosexuality. Oh, and by the way, if parents are worried about the corruption of their children's minds, then wouldn't it be their job to monitor what they should and should not be looking at on the computer? Worry about your own children. Not everyone is as easily influenced as you think. Open up your heart, open your Mind!
  7th of Jul, 2009
Beautiful319-

If you don't think that everyone is looking at the computer, why is it your privilege to write what you think? is it possible that everyone is looking at the computer, including you and me? if you did not think so, why did you write? just like you stand for your beliefs, I stand for my god, and my belief in god. now if you want your children to indulge in whatever this world has to offer, be my guest. but my lord says that whoever conforms to the ways of this world has no part in his kingdom. as for my children, which I have not, but when I do have children, they will be taught about god. I pray that your children is not easily influenced by your worldly attitude. open up your heart, and let god's word in. he will humble you and renew your mind.

Isn't it funny how what I said came true? the sight is discontinued, right? there goes another demonstration of god's powers.

In ephesians 4:23-24, it states, "and be renewed in the spirit of our mind. and that ye put on the new man, which after god is created in righteousness and true holiness."

Peace to you