Housequake.com / discrimination against christians in housequake.com

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Talk about christian discrimination!
I was once a member of housequake.com and I expressed how gay marriage was wrong. there was a certain forum that talked about gay rights and I thought it was wrong, and I started to use scripture, but only after others tried to use scripture, but it was in the wrong manner. I was then booted off the website because I was defending the christian faith, which caused me to be banned from the website. I am just asking for those christians out there who sees this complaint to help me inform everyone not to join the housequake.com website. they are not even an official prince website, and prince has even tried to sue them once, but I think that he was not successful in doing so. if anyone out there wants to stand up for the truth, please write me to let me know that you are willing to help me start a blog about that website, because something so evil as that website needs to be demolished!!

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Oct, 2008

To all christian viewers out there, I urge you to please vote yes on prop 8!!! by voting yes this is going to band homosexual marriage. not only marriage, but it would stop this filth from being taught to our children in schools. if you guys have not registered to vote, please, register. this disaster cannot, must not, be taught to young children in schools. their minds and thinking habits are going to be affected with such nastiness!!!

thankyou and god bless

9th of Oct, 2008

Hey all,

I would just like to inform anyone who has seen this postboard to please comment. I would like to talk to anyone if anyone has any concerns or comments about what I have just posted.

God Bless,
    Taylor Adams

21st of Mar, 2009

To all-

Just letting you guys know...housequake.com is officially over. Many of the ex-members have been comming onto this website trying to continue the same things that transpired in last July of 08'. I am just excited to know that this has happened because it demonstrates the power of God.

-Taylor