Housequake.com / to babygirl32712:discrimination against christians in housequake.com

BabyGirl32712-

I am not surprised that you had to revert to cussing to prove your point. By the way, the passage reads, 'Judge not lest thou be judged'. God does not tolerate homosexuality whatsoever!!! For you to say that God allows us to make choices, that is correct. They can be either good or bad. In your case, you made a choice to be something that God does not tolerate, and you will be punished for making it. But, God is long-suffering and He gives everyone a chance to come to know Him, but He will not tarry with you always. But when you do, you must repent from that and turn away from it, and do not regress. I am sorry you had to cuss to prove your point.

Sincerely,
Taylor Adams

Comments

• Ta
      11th of Mar, 2009

...please read message above.

11th of Mar, 2009

BabyGirl32712-

Please read comment above.

-Taylor Adams

Digital Commando-

If you tell me to go somewhere else, why are you here? Leave remarks that actually make sense so I could actually respond.

Digital Commando-

Just to let you know, as long as I am breathing I will not back down. I am not going to take God's Word somewhere else. It is here to stay, as it has been for years and years. Just think, when you pass on, God's Word will still be here and forever more. So, check your comments before you regret them. Sorry, you thump somewhere else, you insane freak!

To Digital Commando-

...Thankyou for calling me a Jesus freak! I will be a Jesus freak from morning to night, and until the end of my days. Forever more and always!!! Hoping to put some Jesus freak into your life.
    -Taylor