Housequake.com / housequake.com is officially over!!!

Hip, hip, horray!!!

See, god works wonders!!! The people and members of housequake.com never thought that they would be leaving. I was the memebr on housequake.com who argued against homosexuality. They banned me from the website, but I knew that it would be all in good time that god would do something about it. Nevertheless, I am proud to say that I am happy, and I am proud to tell those who told me that god is not real that he is truly real. He shut down the "gateway to hell", and now his name can be praised!!! Thankyou god!!!

A proud and firmer believer in the true and living god,
Taylor adams aka taylora2nice

Comments

• Ta
      13th of Feb, 2009

Hello everyone,

I know that it is a big shock to everyone, but housequake.com is officially over!!! to those who banned me from the webiste, I would like to tell them that they are banned forever!!! :) they tried to shun god's word by banning me from the website, but now, god has made them officially inactive. oh how the mighty has fallen!!! this is a true demonstration of what god's wonders are. people may not think that he is real, but he is. housequake.com, I am sorry to say this, but you have been officially whooped by god's power, and I just thank him more and more for getting rid of such a vile, disgusting, evil, perverted, sick, tiwsted, immoral website as yours. for you guys were poison to everyone's minds. you guys were truly hell's angels, and I am glad that god wiped you out of the internet business.

Thankyou lord,
    Taylor adams

18th of Feb, 2009

I would just like everyone to know that I am still working on the website that is going to reveal housequake.com for what it really is. I hope that everyone has kept an update on how housequake.com is officially over. I thank the Lord for everything He has done for me and I truly thank Him for answering my prayers.

Thankyou Lord,
    Taylor

21st of Feb, 2009

So you praid for housequake to shut down. You must be really buzy. Jeez...

To Taylors Lord,

For you to say something so stupid is not surprsising. You do sound as if you used to be a member of Housequake.com. It was just funny to see how they thought that banning me from the website would silence me from speaking about them, but it gave me a better opprotunity to express myself even better. Sorry that your website is shut down, but it serves you right. God's power was definitely demonstrated, and now that they are shut down, it makes me an even more prouder believer.

Taylor Adams

Taylors Lord:

You really do have a bad case of a disease called, "I cannot spell". Work on your grammer, jeez. I see two mispelled words:

1. "praid": prayed
    2. "buzy": buzzy

Come on now...

To all:

Hey people, keep an eye out for 38:II. It is something new on the housequake.com web page. I am not sure if it is a tacit meaning of describing when it might be starting up again or if that means that they are opening up a new website. Just keep your eyes open and stay alert.

Taylor Adams

To all:

I just read that housequake.com was a scam!!! a person that was discussing them on the "group yahoo" discussion said that they just used the money that people sent in for themselves. I do remember when they said that they needed people to donate money to them because they said that paying for housequake.com was getting quite expensive, and they needed help (money) from the members. I just wonder, where did all of that money go since they are now shut down. hmm... do people get refunded for their donations? or does the organization keep the donations for themselves? just a thought! comment if you wish.

Taylor adams

To all:

HQs use Prince.org as a safe haven. Like I have already said, "Oh how the mighty has fallen!"

Taylor

• Ti
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Hi Taylor,

It's Tim, the guy you sucked off the other week? You are one sick mother###er to actually be against homosexuality

Too bad I can't post any pics on this site you sick freak!

By the way how did I taste?

Tim

7th of Apr, 2009

Tim-

Why do you have to revert to perversion to prove your point? you are the one calling me sick! well, take a big look at yourself in the mirror. you are the one who is having sick fantasies of being with people. just for yor information, I think that you need to speak with a shrink before things get a lot worse. just tell me something, why must you speak underneath my clothes to prove your point? this is my analysis of your phsyce:

Insane, immoral, rapist, murderer/killer, child molestor, and an endangerment towards mankind.

I and all christians alike are against homosexuality. it is wrong. it is immoral. it is disgusting. god will punish those who have indulged themself in such a nasty thing. no matter how much you cuss at me and call me names, homosexuality is wrong, disguting, immoral, and a sin in god's eyes. it is just a matter of time that all who sinned against god will be judged whether in this life or at judgement day, but al will be judged. homosexuality is wrong and it is a sin, no matter how much you cuss and call me names, it is what it is.

Tim, seek professional help before you might start taking action on the things that you say.

-taylor

Ps-see how I did not have to revert to perversion and cussing to prove my point? try it! it is a lot better. it actually demonstrates how much common sense that you have, being that you are lacking it.