HouseOfFontanini.com / Defective Items

1 23 W Main Street, Madelia, MN, United States
Phone: 877-224-6717

I received 6 boxes of defective items in my Christmas order. I have tried for two months to return these items. I left my first message with the company on 12/19 and never received a response. I have sent multiple emails using their website portal and I have yet to get a response. In one of my subsequent phone calls, I reached a person and expressed my desire to return the items. After I hung up, I realized I was not given a prepaid return postage tag, so I called back. At that time I was told Houseoffontanini would not pay for the return postage, even though their product was defective. Houseoffontanini refuses to pay the postage to return the defective items. They will only send replacement items, even though Christmas is long past and I do not need the items for gifts any longer. My next phone call was with Ryan and I agreed to exchange the products, even though I didn't need them. It was better than being left with over $100 of defective items. I waited a month and did not receive the replacement items. I tried calling back and was always automatically routed to Ryan's voice mail. I left messages but never got a return phone call. I left emails for anyone in customer service and never got a response. Today I spoke with a man named Lou who is rude and has no business working with customers. He treated me like a child, scolding me for what has happened up to this point and accusing me of confusing the issue in my previous conversations with the other employees. This company has serious problems and I do not recommend doing business with them.

Bn