House Of Brides / never received dress

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-630-629-4062 ext 308

I ordered three Alfred Angelo dresses style number Alfred angelo 7044 victorian lilac from the immediate delivery section. This was done via email by a lady named Karen at phone number as I was told I could not have the original dresses I ordered. I paid for the three dresses but I only received two. I have called and emailed for over two months now but noone has got back to me. They have happily got my money but no dress! This is theft and is illegal. I am having to call from Australia which is very expensive to be constantly doing this. Her number is [protected] ext 308

Comments

• Co
      Jul 30, 2012

Sorrry for your situation. I too ordered 2x bridesmaid dresses from their immediate shipping outlet. They emailed me to say the sizes I ordered were no longer in stock. Yet I have had deductions taken from my visa account not once but TWICE for dresses I never received. Several emails later REQUESTING REIMBURSEMENT and still no response and getting nowhere by phone either. I have registered my complaint with ripoff.com and now trying to get my bank to help sort the matter. I have however had a very positive experience ordering with Davids Bridal. I would not recommend House of Brides to anyone. BEST OF LUCK ON YOU BIG DAY.