House Of Blues / Live Nation Owned / rip off!
The House of Blues in Cleveland Ohio ripped me off. I bought tickets to a concert there and when I went to see the show, it was so oversold that I could not even find a place to stand to see the concert. I complained to management and asked for a refund. I could not believe they sold so many tickets to this concert that it was so overcrowded, it was unsafe for me in their facility. Management made excuses why they could not refund my hard earned money. Where are the Cleveland authorities? Should not the Cleveland Fire Dept. control how many tickets HOB sells to their shows?
This will never happen, because Cleveland is so tax poor they need HOB.
HOB has taken over another concert facility 'Blossom in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and they have made a corporate mess of this venue as well. $9 for a Draft Beer? Rude security as with the House of Blues in Cleveland and very poor pompous management. I can't warn you enough not to trust HOB, House of Blues facilities in Ohio and from what I read on the internet, this practice of overselling their shows is common among the organization. I will never spend a dime at any HOB facility again. I just can't trust them to not oversell their shows and their management to make it right after they do.
If you go to a show at HOB Cleveland or Blossom HOB in Cuyahoga Falls, you get what you deserve. Oversold shows and overpriced drinks.
More House Of Blues / Live Nation Owned Complaints & Reviews
- Live Nation - refund scam! 
- Live NAtion / VIP Nation - fraud 
- Live Nation - vip ticket scam! 
- Live Nation - terrible service / unsafe venue 
- Live Nation - refund policy 
- Live Nation - unethical / unprofessional and violent behaviour of staff
- Live Nation - sold tickets full price with obstructed view
- Live Nation - staff
- Live Nation - jonesbeach - food ordering
- Live Nation - employee discrimination