Hour Eyes, Sterling, VA / Glasses

1 21031 Triple Seven Rd, Sterling, VA, US Review updated:
Phone: 703-444-1462

This was by far the worst experience buying glasses I have ever had! The lenses kept falling out of my gallses and when I returned to the store, I was told the lens was made too small and that they would have to order a new lens and that it would take one week to be made and shipped back to the store. I visited the store yesterday (8/25/09) because the other lens fell out while I was driving. These glasses are CRAP! I explained what was happening and the clerk in the store said I would have to wait an hour while they cut me a new lens. When I asked where they were going to cut the lens, the clerk told me they cut the lenses in the back room. Why was I told they would have to send the lens out to be recut and then I find out that they cut them right there in the store? VERY poor service by incompetent people!! I will never return nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.

Comments

• Me
      Nov 11, 2009

I agree that Hour Eyes at Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA offers worst customer service. I can't believe this store is still open the way they operate. I went into the store and I see sales people chit chatting and girls on the front counter talking away on the phone. The short girl with dark hair was on the phone the whole time I was there. Also, sales person was drunk and smelled like alcohol while he was helping me. I have place several complaints but manager seems not to care about customer service or the issue that her employees are drunk on the floor. The worst service ever.

• Fi
      Oct 25, 2010

I agree HOUREYES FAIR OAKS has terrible customer service!!! The store appears to be run by a bunch of commission hungry catty little immature girls! They have no idea how to run a store and they are terrible! I am going to take my complaint a lot further! I was insulted and disrespected by the young dopey girls that pretended to care about me for the 2 hours I was in the store. All they care about is their commission! HORRIBLE. Go to LENSCRAFTERS instead! Do not spend your money here! There are better alternatives!!!