Hotwire.com / unsatisfactory customer service

United States Review updated:

Beware. Hotel room booked through this site was nothing like the rooms indicated on the site. No door on the bathroom of one of the rooms and instead of the two queen beds depicted on the site, only one queen bed was present in each room. Customer service at hotwire took more than 50 minutes of waiting on hold, only to be informed that rooms may not be what is depicted, and it was understandable that we were upset that there was no door on the bathroom. The service representative wanted to know if there was a reason for there being just a shower curtain hanging in lieu of the door... As if that would be acceptable under any circumstance. This is not a 3 star hotel. I will never use hotwire again and you should know that you are gambling if you choose to do so.

El
Aug 01, 2014

Comments

• Il
      Aug 24, 2014

I had booked 2 flights From Newark to Boston for Sept 5th at 9:10 Am and returning Sept.8 at 11:30 AM.

I never received my Confirmation email and when I went on there website they have me departing at 9:00 Pm. I specifically picked the morning and they changed it. I had to pay more than double. Over 450.00 to just change my morning flight out!!!

This is a scam!!! Anybody who is thinking of using Hotwire. Stay away!!