Hotwire.com / Mygreatfun.com / duplicity
I too have been a victim so it seems. I made thanksgiving travel arrangements with hotwire.com, and this is the thanks I get for using their services. What's really ironic is my husband an I didn't make the trip. I got sick the day before we were due to travel so we had to cancel. The nerve of hotwire.com for sharing my info with this company! It just proves my husbands theory, "I don"t trust giving my personal info over the internet!" it also appears all of their info /welcome packets aren't complete either. Now my credit card is going to be billed for something I didn't ask for, or register for myself.
[redacted].com has some info that might help anyone that's in my predicament. I'm so pissed off by this I really don't care to conduct anymore online transactions in the future! Which really makes this hard considering that this is where technology is forcing us to go.
Good luck to all that see an read this or has been a victim of fraud. Times are hard enough as it is, and here some lazy good for nothing entity comes along an makes it worse for the next online experience. Enough of this.
Sinecerly, in an disturbed world!
More Hotwire.com / Mygreatfun.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - Hotel booking
- Hotwire - I am complaining about how dirty the interior of the rental car was and it was not a compact car
- Hotwire - hotel ratings and price points
- Hotwire - hotel booking
- Hotwire - can't sign in, called hotwire a number of times and some was to call me back and never has.