Hotwire / deceptive policies
Booked a 3 star hotel in the Valley Forge area for three adults in a standard room. After I made the booking, I called the hotel, a Holiday Inn Express, to find out what kind of beds where in the room. I was expecting to get a room with at least two queen beds--WRONG! It was a room with two double beds. I did not think modern American hotels even used double beds anymore. I called Hotwire to complain--they did not care. The Hotwire rep said that each individual hotel determines what a standard room is and what kind of beds are in the room. She also said that two double was plenty of room for three adults--sure if one person sleeps on the floor. The bottom line is that if you accept their terms and conditions and you get a lemon--your stuck with it and Hotwire could care less!
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotel booking
- Hotwire - trying to cancel, when full trip insurance was purchased
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!