Hotwirekrystal cancun all inclusive

Dear Sir, Madame,
I have booked a reservation"Krystal Cancun All Inclusive" on Monday, October 10, 2016 10:14 PM. This should include the following amenities:
Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Tennis nearby, Spa services.

I am currently in Cancun. The hotel is saying that my reservation only include the room and is NOT ALL INCLUSIVE nor include any food or drinks.

Please find attached below a copy of my reservation.I will appreciate your immediate assistance with this EMERGENT matter.

Hotwire

• Updated by Mohamad Ezzeldin, Jan 26, 2017

Dear Sir, Madame,

krystal cancun all inclusive
Mo
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Feb 22, 2017

Same thing happened to me...except Hotwire had a non English speaking agent call me to cancel the reservation 23 hours before check in, or to keep it and pay a ridiculous up charge to "get" the AI option. Classic bait and switch. This board is run by Hotwire...an Expedia company. Don't expect resolution here. Contact local, state and federal authorities. Perhaps we can become a class action lawsuit against scam deals run by this dubious travel agency. Warning to any "bidders" on Hotwire...you won't get the price advertised and they get to keep your credit card charged for months...and then cancel you at the last minute!! But if YOU attempt a last minute cancel...too bad so sad...you didn't read the bold print! I am beyond disgusted...they even hire non English speakers to do their dirty work...