Hotwire — hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
On February 24th I received an email from Hotwire, stating that my refund was on its way, and it could take up to five working days.
Today December 9th I have not received the refund, nor any news from Hotwire
The printout of your email is on the bottom of this mail,
Your $282.12 refund is on its way
We've processed your refund and it will be posted to your original payment method in about five business days.
Booking confirmation # [protected]
Refund total (USD) $282.12
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare