Hotprod TV Best Direct / not received goods

1 England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

1 January 2012 I ordered Magic Bullet I still have not had the goods or a refund. I have have sent many e-mails to the sales team only getting one reply saying it was the Chinese New Year causing the delay and asked If I wanted to go on the waiting list and would receive a free auto Duster, March has been and gone and still no goods or Money. So I am now going to pass the details of this company on to Trading Standards Office.

Comments

• Da
      17th of Apr, 2012

I also waiting for magic bullet and free duster. I ordered this in January and sent email after email with no reply also unable to get through to them on telephone number provided. I will also be getting in touch with Trading standards.

• De
      17th of Apr, 2012

Same ordered a magic bullet, got an email saying there was a delay and that the item would be delivered in March and nothing since, not even a reply to emails - so angry with sites like this who cannot offer a professional service

18th of Apr, 2012

I have reported this company to mastercard as I paid with my card with them, They said firstly must contact moneybookers where the money is paid into, I spoke to very helpful lady sohe said she could not refund my money as they are only the handling agent but forward any e-mail to confirm to mastercard they had paid paid the money to Hotprod so Mastercard are now taking action against Hotprod and trying to recover my money

• Fl
      21st of Apr, 2012

Same happened to me, tried to contact them too. Will call amex tomorrow to explain my situation. I ordered because they looked like a real company. Nothing but con artists

• Do
      26th of Apr, 2012

I'm in the same boat as yourselves. I ordered the Magic Bullet in Jan, told it would be delayed until March - it is now nearly May and have had nothing! I've also tried emailing them a few times but I'm assumin this is being ignored as I've heard nothing since. I will be taking this further . . .

• Lo
      1st of May, 2012

Purchased the H20 x5 Mop. It did arrive but on 4th time using it I have realised it is faulty and dangerous. Have tried emailing to various email addresses that I had for them to no avail. It is dangerous as on using as a handheld steamer it actually burnt my hand and spurted scalding hot water all over the place.

• Fl
      3rd of May, 2012

Rang credit card company explained the whole thing to them. Fantastic, they even gave me a refund. Good luck, will only buy from proper companies now!!!

4th of May, 2012

Hi thats good news, I too got a refund from my Credit card company.

• Sy
      15th of May, 2012

Order No. 489/020112/70. I purchased the H20 Steam Mop under Order No. 489/020112/70. on 2nd January 2012. but did not receive it until 23 January 2012
    At first this worked perfectly and I adhered to all instructions, cleaning machine after use etc. The last time I went to use it the water was not dispersing out of the base properly when on Spray or hot setting. I then dismantled it and tried it on steam only. As I held the steamer and waiting for it to heat up the steamer itself got hotter and hotter until I was unable to hold it. No steam was coming out of the nozzle (I would add that I regularly cleaned the nozzle heads to make sure it was not clogged up) I could have scalded myself.
    This machine definitely has an overheating fault which is dangerous.
    Because this machine was cheaper than Thane, was it a recondition model or was it new as I was led to believe, because in 4 months it should never have overheated the way it has.
    I have tried to email this to Hotprod & Best Direct UK but no replies. After reading all these comments and can now see why. 'Flybazz' has experienced the same problem.
    Why was this company allowed to trade and dupe so many people.
    Sylvia 2012

6th of Jun, 2012

i ordered a steam mop in january and still not recieved it

6th of Jun, 2012

in January 2012 I ordered the h2o steam mop and still it as not arrived
    ive contacted hot prods by phone n email but still on answer or reply

7th of Jun, 2012

I think the only way of getting your money back is if you paid with a credit card, I contacted Mastercard giving all the details and copies of all the e-mails I had sent they refunded my money.

29th of Jun, 2012

i ordered my h20 steam mop back in january aswel and still have not recieved it and it is now 29th june i had sent many emails to the company and posted on their website also a few weeks after that the site had been shut down and now there seems to be no way of contacting them.