Hotmailonline crime reports to el paso police erased from hotmail account [protected]@hotmail.com

Wi Dec 30, 2014 El Paso, TX Review updated:

I have no idea who over the last 7 months have been attacking my family and myself. I have reported these crimes to el paso police online reporting.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in El Paso, TX These reports have been deleted from my hotmail account. I have reported this crime to el paso police online. Can hotmail check to see if my account has been hacked. Especial concern North Korea.

Comments

• El
      Jun 26, 2007
    Hotmail - Cannot stop unwanted messages!

I can no longer delete unwanted messages from my inbox etc. Without someone trying to sell me something. Most of the time I cannot access my inbox.

Aug 18, 2009
    Hotmail - account hacked
    Pakistan

Hello, my name is Anee Shahzad. I want to make a complaint about my email account that has been hacked. It is: [protected]@hotmail.com. Can u please reset my account so that i can access it. If you need any information or want to give me my new password, feel free to contact me on my other account: [protected]@hotmail.com.

Thank-you
    Anee Shahzad, Karachi

• El
      Aug 26, 2009

hello my name is Elina Tembo I WANT TO MAke a complaint about my hotmail account which has been hicked. it is e-nate @ hotmail.com.can you please reset my account so tht i can assess it .if you need information for givin me a new password please contact me on [protected]@rocketmail.com.

• Ra
      Sep 02, 2009

THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I FORWARD OR REPLY ANY EMAILS FORM MY ACCOUNT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Hey,
    how are you doing recently?
    I would like to introduce you a very good company and its website is www.welt188.com .It can offer you all kinds of electronic products that you may be in need, such as laptops, gps, TV LCD, cell phones, ps3, MP3/4, motorcycles and etc...
    You can take some time to have a check, there must be something interesting you 'd like to purchase .
    The contact email: [protected]@188.com MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    TEL: 0086+[protected]
    Hope you can enjoy yourself in shopping from that company ! Regards

• Va
      Sep 10, 2009
    Hotmail - Email hacked
    New South Wales
    Australia

My email account was hacked into and all my address book was sent emails...

How can i ensure this doesn't happen again???

• Cb
      Sep 12, 2009
    Hotmail - Junk Mail
    Personal
    Indonesia

I hate the way Hotmail just fills up with spam.. No matter how much I mark stuf as Junk, it just keeps coming in.
    I cant understand why this happens with Hotmail when all the other online email providers like Gmail and Yahoo Mail have eliminated almost all spam...

This is really bad for Microsoft.

•   Sep 12, 2009

its FREE, so dont complain!

Sep 16, 2009

Same problem here, I mark spam messages as unwanted and they punctually still come in my inbox.

• Up
      Sep 17, 2009

she can complain if she wants to . so shut it packerface.

• Li
      Oct 08, 2009

my e-mail address haked plz u tale me how can i compalnt hotmail.

• Ti
      Oct 14, 2009

I am Titus. My E-Mail ID ( [protected]@hotmail.com ) was hacked on 07.10 2009. I can´t just open my

Account. The terrible thing is, the Hacker is sending mails to my contacts asking for money. I just don´t

want to work with my old ID ( [protected]@hotmail.com). How can I block or delet my old ID ? I need help

very urgently.Please help me! I wait for your answer. My new ID is p.[protected]@hotmail.com.

With great hope,

Titus.

• Mk
      Oct 29, 2009

I am having the same problem. It is automatically forwarding it to my contacts as well.!! HELP

• Ji
      Nov 19, 2009
    Hotmail - E mail hacked
    MSN
    hotmail.com

My hot mail id which I was using for serval years under the name [protected]@hotmail.com was hacked by somebody.There are many junk e mails sent from my id starting on 23 October 2009 12:21PM and they have given email to all the addresses in addressbook.
    Jiji Joseph

• Su
      Nov 19, 2009

My email account was hacked into and all my address book was sent emails... from http://www.wto-store.com

in the subject part they write surprise

message part

"hi
    I'd like to introduce you a very good company : http://www.wto-store.com。You can find the most Xmas gifts you ever wanted
    You won't miss it~!"

they sent this mail all the e-mail account which I was save in my contact address. How can i ensure this doesn't happen again???...

Dec 09, 2009
    Hotmail - fraud - hacked into hotmail a/c
    hotmail
    India

email account of [protected]@hotmail.com has been hacked.
    A fraud email stating that Rev Monsi was in the UK was sent to his well wishers, requesting for money as the email falsely stated that he was stranded. A well wisher already sent USD 2500 to the hacker.

Pl could you lay hold of the account - and freeze it - so that it could be reactivated by Rev Monsi.

• Sc
      Jan 01, 2010
    Hotmail - Email id hacked
    Dhanraj Anchan
    hotmail.com

It has come to my notice that my email id [protected]@hotmail.com has been hacked and some promotional messages have been sent from my this ID.

If any one has received them pls ignore them. Also if any one can help me to lodge a official complain with Hotmail.

• Ri
      Jan 08, 2010

My e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com has been hacked on dated 7-1-2010. I am living in Pakistan. Its my request to u that restore my e-mail and pass word or otherwise send my whole data in this account [protected]@live.co.uk Thanks.

• Em
      Feb 07, 2010

This has happened to me too. Emailsi are sent to my entire contact list trying to sell or promote websites. It has happened a few times. I have changed my password and deleted my contact list so hopefully it will stop. Please let me know if you got anywhere with logging a complaint? thanks

Feb 08, 2010
    Hotmail - e-mail hacked
    India

My email account [protected]@hotmail.com, which I have been using for last 10 years has been hacked.

I want to deactivate the account
    b

• Hg
      Feb 17, 2010
    Hotmail - someone used my hotmail

My Hotmail was hijacked today 2/17/10. Someone used my hotmail address and sent embarrassing e-mail attachments from a Canadian drugstore everyone on my maillist.
    Is there no one I can complain to or have it checked out? What do other people do about it? This is pretty serious.

Mar 24, 2010

My email account has been hacked and all my address book contacts has been sent dodgy emails without my consent,
    how do you stop doing this?
    please help,
    many thanks,

• Pr
      Apr 10, 2010
    Hotmail - E-MAIL HOTMAIL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED
    Hotmail.com
    India

Two days back, I found that my hotmail account was hacked. It was not opening with my password & on the same day, my friend / reatives got wierd mails from my account !!

Request you to look into this matter immediately and let me know what action should be taken against such crime. Moreover, I have lost all the important mails of my account. How to retrieve these mails ?

• Sd
      May 28, 2010
    Hotmail - Hotmail Hacked
    Private person
    London
    United Kingdom

My email account "[protected]@hotmail.co.uk" has been hijacked. I want immediatelt it should be stopped being used by the fake person.

sashadee
    alias
    Shashi Deo

• Am
      Jun 01, 2010

i am ammar i am user of email named [protected]@hotmail.com from lot of year but it hacked from one week i am very disturbed due to it please help me for it thanks

• Ke
      Jun 24, 2010

my email is [protected]@hotmail.com . i try to attach any documents or picture but it wont allow me to do so .. is it being hacked ?

best regards,
    ken

• St
      Jun 27, 2010
    Hotmail - hacked my hotmail account
    India

someone has hacked my hotmail account [protected]@hotmail.com.
    They are sending emails to my contacts asking for favor. Please seal or cancel this account and prevent it from using it.

Thanks

• St
      Jun 28, 2010

Thank you guys. I appreciate your help.
    Stealth - can you please explain to me which virus scan you are pointing at.
    Kevin - I am new to this. can you please guide me with where is the abuse section.

Thanks again. Good day.

• Wi
      Aug 07, 2010

I ot some drugs for my DOG on line, noiw I get 50 e mails a day od crap,
    once again it gets worse as y
    MSN mail is crap the only reson most pepole stili ues it is they cant be botherd changing,

every time you change things IIIII end up with hundreds of spam emailsd about crugs I dont want, youe spam catcher is crap, that is the only way to say it

no regades

william cowie

disgruntald fee paying user

• Wi
      Aug 07, 2010

WHY ASK, YOU KNOW ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE A CHANGE AND EXPECT THE GENERAL POPULATION TO DO YOUR R AND D FOR FREE.

AND YET AGAIN i GET HUNDRES OF [censored]E E MAILD THAT YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE ABLE TO STOP, , , , , , NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT,
    WHY NOT ADMNIT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WAY OF STOPPING [censored]E E MAILS,
    IT WOULD BE AT LEAST MORE HONEST THAT THE CRAP YOU HAVE BEEN SPOUTING LATLY.

WU LLIE COWIE, FED UP WITH SPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPM E MASILS

Sep 12, 2010
    Hotmail - uploading & mailing pics
    United Arab Emirates

FYI
    Recently hotmail have changed their format. Now it takes for ever to upload files, photos and even mail them to our loved ones. I am very upset. This was the only way to keep in touch with family and friends. You may say do it through facebook, my answer is I gaurd my privacy.
    Please do some thing soon.

Very upset and angry customer

Sep 24, 2010

HELP!!! How do I complain to Hotmail? Someone has got into my account and said they have closed it down and that I need to give my moblie number for a text to come through, but of course the text never comes. Now I am trying to find out a way to get in touch with Hotmail and I can't find it on the net anywhere!!! How rubbish!!! I really need that account, as I am getting married and everything goes through that email. Any ideas/suggestions?

• Ba
      Oct 18, 2010

My hotmail account too has been hijacked and used to send advertisements for a canadian pharmacy..they now have all my contacts! What can be done?? Who do I contact?? Seems like the infiltrator could easily be traced, found, fined and shutdown!

• Po
      Oct 18, 2010

That happened to my dad. A simple change of his password fixed it for him.

Sometimes if you get a suspicious email and click on a link inside of it, it can attack your email account. This isn't just limited to hotmail.

Mar 15, 2011

my hotmail acct. has been hacked how do i stop this
    and change my password

Mar 15, 2011

please help me regain my hotmail acct.

• Am
      Apr 15, 2011

I am constantly being harassed by IccI bank. I have no contact or knowledge of this bank nor do I hold an account with this bank. Moreover I have sent them messages asking them to stop contacting me. ICCI bank keep sending me details of a person called Narinder kaur they keep posting me her bank statements. I am Amardeep singh Randhawa, and for security puposes I will not leave you my hotmail details. please could you contact this organisation and ask them to stop harassing me.

• Ka
      Jun 20, 2011
    Hotmail - reading emails
    Hotmail
    United Kingdom

Hotmail is currently experiencing problems that is preventing some hotmail users from being able to open any mail from a laptop. I have written previously about this but have not had any response from hotmail themselves. This is extremely inconvenient and luckily I have finished my university degree otherwise it would have been a disaster. What can be done about this?

•   Jun 20, 2011

Not much i expect, i very rarely use hotmail tend to use gmail. Try another email provider.

Jul 07, 2011
    Hotmail - cant access my emails
    Manama

I am unable to view my emails since the past one month, could someone advice me on the same. When I enter my password the inbox page does open, but when I click to view the email, nothing happens, I cannot delete any messages either, or check the contacts. I opened a yahoo account and thought of importing the contacts, but that too is not happening. Please help me in this

Jul 18, 2011

I can only agree with you...Microsoft are totally RUBBISH!