Hotlegsusa.com / Refused to answer emails and provide a refund

Scam alert! Company did not supply merchandise. Transaction became suspicious when transaction summary email did not contain an invoice number. Refused to answer emails and provide a refund.

Ki

Comments

• Ho
      18th of Dec, 2010

Hello Kirsane,

HotLegsUSA.com is definitely not a scam! We are a REAL company that is sought out by customers every single day for their pantyhose and tights, needs. I personally help countless US and international customers every single day with their pantyhose, tights, sports wear apparel socks, shorts and shirt needs.

We are the best place on the web, "When you need your legs to look & feel their very best!" in Pantyhose, Tights, Sports Wear Apparel AND Customer Service.

If you need help with a previous order that you placed with HotLegsUSA.com you can contact me directly at: Kurt@hotlegsusa.com. Our motto is customer service!

I personally checked our customer service emails and past orders in the last month and have found no reference to a "Kirsane" ever placing an order with my company.

Again, let me know at kurt@hotlegsusa.com how I can help you!

-Kurt-
    Owner
    Kurt@hotlegsusa.com
    www.HotLegsUSA.com

• Be
      7th of Jan, 2011

I have ordered several times from Hot legs... Very happy with products and service. Nicest my legs have ever looked. I buy the high gloss "Hooters look" suntan tights queen size to wear in the Tampa Gasparilla Parade... and 8 other parades...
    Thank you hotlegs for having my size...
    Betty,