Hotforex / Very bad experience.

3 Spirou Kyprianou 50 Irida 3 TowerUnited States Review updated:
Phone: +357-24-400561

HotForex is a very bad experience. I participated in this site and I won a cell phone for $ 8.00. So, I gave them my credit card to pay for this purchase. Then roubles started. Subsequent unauthorized withdrawals for $92.00 started to appear every day. My bank started investigation.

Cu
Jul 31, 2013

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Sep, 2015

Hotforex continues scamming people, they are not withdrawing clients money on their accounts, at firs they removed my 160$ from my account, then asking to submit documents and after submission they block account and you will never see your money.

• Ne
      5th of Oct, 2015

Hotforex is a cheat broker.I experienced that in my 6 months trading on hotforex premium account, it's for sure a market maker type of execution

• Bi
      6th of Oct, 2015

I quit using Hotforex today, this broker is totally loss my money, its so easy to deposit in my money, but takes forever to withdraw it.

• Je
      7th of Oct, 2015

Customer support of hotforex is too bad. I had opened account 2 week ago and till now They didn’t pay my balance on my account.I have tried to contact them but they are not responding me till now . They are not replying my email too.
    SCAMMER!!!

• Em
      8th of Oct, 2015

Never Trust Hotforex . Spread is on the higher band.
    Customer support is the worst, they make you wait hours.Hotforex is biggest scam !!

• Ha
      9th of Oct, 2015

HotForex scam me, and don´t like pay me 50 USD of profits that i take with scalping EA. This is a Market maker and not real ECN

10th of Oct, 2015

The worst broker!!! When I had my positions open Hotforex increased the margin. I was wiped out!!!

• So
      13th of Oct, 2015

Very bad broker, a lot of disconnects, slow execution, withdraw process is so long and they disabled my account for 1 day without a reason they suxs..never spend money with hotforex

14th of Oct, 2015

Sent HOTFOREX a withdraw request of $400 2 weeks ago. They replied me saying I can’t withdraw the fund. Their reply was, illegal trading. I can’t believe it. I never broke their rule and they stopped my money. SCAMMERS!!

16th of Oct, 2015

Hotforex is one of the biggest scam broker. They only know to steal money. Once you deposit with them, they will not care you. STAY SAFE FROM THIS BROKER!!

• Ya
      17th of Oct, 2015

This hotforex broker is not good, bad sever and stop or High spread in news time, bad support bad speaking in English in telephone, bad money back and in the all I never tel a friend this broker open account, worry about you

• Pe
      18th of Oct, 2015

Don't waste your money with this hotforex broker! I had a open position when trying to close it frozed for about 20 minutes, 30 minutes past of Non-Farm still not able to open a single trade! lots requotes and etc... Bad broker specially around news release.
    SCAM

• So
      26th of Oct, 2015

Hotforex I have tried for three months they are totally focusing your stop loss. and they let you to loos your money and if we call them and ask about any trading problems they will not answer you correctly they will tell you to please our customer support assistance is not here so I cant able to solve your problem please mail us i am asking to Hotforex

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2015

Terrible customer support. I can not get through to them on chat, no response for 30 mins, no answers to emails either. I am very worried
    Bad forex in the world(Hotforex)

• Bi
      7th of Nov, 2015

Hotforex are spammers or they hire spammers for marketing.All promotion they offer are fake. Wast of money!! I had a real account with hotforex from past few month. I had deposited $500 and also got the bonus provided by them . Later when I make some profit and wants to withdraw they disable my account without any reason.

• Ya
      16th of Nov, 2015

Very bad customer support, trading with 25 pips trailing stop close at 113 pips!!, freezing and sleeprate. You dont believe me? I can send report of account.Hotforex fools you . Stay safe with them

28th of Apr, 2016

talk is easy, but so far non of the complaints even have an account number? screenshots of trades, its all as if its fabricated with all due respect, lots of blah blah blah and thats it, fake users fake ids, my point is, yes i have to agree the competition is fierce but this is dirty marketing, from personal experience i trade this broker of 3 years now going to my fourth, if there is something i learned in my decade of trading then that is, a bad broker wont last a year, usually its stops functioning after 3 months, this broker hotforex.com has been up and running since 2010, and yes it was not perfect when it started but it has gone a very very long way since then, living up to international standards even after the US went and provided a law excepting its citizens/residents from trading off shore.

a very good and credible broker indeed and they continue to excel. just my two cents people.

• Pe
      15th of Aug, 2016

I am trading for the past few month however i haven't found anything to complaint about. They have a good customer service and tight spreads too, the system may show requotes but it happens on very busy days like once a while otherwise the trade executions are quite normal. I think hotforex is a good broker.

• Ka
      30th of Sep, 2016

My overall trading experience with this is good as i got my profit withdrawals on time and usually make trades easily through their user friendly platform.

• Ne
      12th of Jan, 2017

I was introduced hotforex through the recommendation of a friend, he was a hotforex ib. But I have researched carefully before taking deicision.

Pros: Professional, fast payment and tight spreads
    Cons: Busy days can result in requotes