Hotfootballtickets.com / overpriced tickets

11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 , United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.6613102107

I purchased a single ticket for $289.95 from hotfootballtickets.com and when I arrived at the theatre and saw the quality of the theatre and type of audience. I immediately realized that I had been scalped. At the box office, I learned that the full price of my ticket should have been $72.50.

Re
Jun 28, 2013

Comments

• Ge
      Jul 28, 2013

I am representing HotFootballTickets.com, I would like to announce that we do not any "Theatre" tickets only Football tickets
    We have the best service in the secondary market ticket industry – our slogan "Your Dream is Our Goal" says everything, hence some jealous people are putting nonsense online trying to hurt our success (which they never succeed).
    Dear "reparitza" – please inform which site did scam you – what did you purchase and if it is really from us (I doubt it) please inform your order number so we can check.We don’t scam anyone – this is not our style!
    Not like other sites or companies we make sure all our customers get the best service online.
    During the last year we gained thousands of satisfied customers which come back to us and use our services each time.

Regarding the "Price" - Please note: HotFootballTickets acquires football tickets on the secondary market and the prices stated on this website indicate the level of difficulties in acquiring those tickets.

Due to fluctuations in supply and demand, the level of difficulty, the efforts invested locating such highly demanded football tickets, the cost of acquiring and the cost required for servicing and supplying the tickets to the customer's location it only make sense that the prices of the tickets will be higher than the face value printed on the tickets in certain cases even much higher.

HotFootballTickets prices will be different from the prices that might be displaying on the actual ticket/s and the customer cannot obtain any privileges or rights from this fact.

HotFootballTickets prices excluding handling fee, delivery costs as well as VAT.

When ordered (if indeed you ordered from us) you signed and confirmed the above terms more than once.
    We hope it's all clear now and we will be happy to be at your service next time.

• Bc
      Jun 18, 2019

@George Clifford Your goal is customers nightmare!!!

• Bo
      Aug 24, 2013

Dear George,

If you are the representative of www.hotfootballtickets.com I am writting to you.
    I have already paid 3 tickets for CFC vs. WBA match for the 9th of nov. I have given the delivery address and yesterday I wrote an other letter via your contact on your website that I would like to chanage the delivery address. It is one of my friend's address in London. I have not got any confirmation about the changing. My other problem is that I have read many bad comments about your service. So I don't want to be mistrustful but I want to be sure that I will have the tickets. I will travel from Hungary with my father-in-law and it is his birthday present.
    I also wrote that if you cannot guarantee that I will have my official tickets in time please transfer the money back immediately.
    I am sorry but I have also read the folloing links:

I fear If I read the above link.

You have to know that If I don't get any answer in 7 days or If I don't get my ticket in time I will report on the above website.

I hope you answer me urgently.
    Reards,
    Zsolt

[protected]@gmail.com

• Bo
      Aug 26, 2013

I got the answer that the official tickets will be delievered to the hotel before the event. I will wait for it and I hope I will get the tickets.

Zsolt

•   Aug 29, 2013

Very important to know that www.hotfootballtickets.com is a new site of the famous site: www.onlineticketexpress.com also www.easysportstickets.com and www.securefootballtickets.com - it's your responsibility if you buy from them (Google onlineticketexpress and see for yourselves).

Moreover - few more reasons why not to buy from www.hotfootballtickets.com:

1. Just 2 month old
    2. Anonymous registered in Panama
    3. IP registered in Romania
    4. Has zero company information on their website
    5. Has no payment gateway

• Bc
      Jun 18, 2019

@Scam Adviser in year 2019 hotfootball tickets become experts in cheating!

• Ka
      Nov 05, 2013

I paid for two tickets for the Arsenal/Liverpool match on the 1st of Sept. The match took place on the 2nd of November. I was charged 2.6 times the original price and paid Euros 777 for two tickets! I booked the game from Dubai and gave a London address for delivery. We were supposed to receive the tickets 3/4 days before the game. The tickets never arrived.

We rang them incessantly a few days before the game, recorded messages, could not speak to anybody. Sent numerous emails to all their listed URLs. No response. Finally managed to get through two days before the game. Gota promise from the CSR that delivery will be made a day before the game. Waited all day Friday for the tickets to arrive. They never did. Rang them numerous times and finally got through, and was told that their supplier did not come through.

They "borrow" membership cards for you and request you to tell anybody who asks that you have been lent the card by friends. Surely this is illegal.

I have been promised that my money will be returned. I am holding my breath.

Do not trust these people. They have no physical presence anywhere other than Andorra. You have been warned!!!

• Ru
      Jul 31, 2017

Couldn't get hold of tickets so tried hot football tickets. Tickets available.Prompt online service. Payment easy and delivery two days after. What more could you ask for.

Aug 17, 2017

After we'd bought the tickets form hot football tickets, we then read many bad reviews about people not receiving their tickets in time, so we were very concerned.
    However the on-line tickets arrived on the Monday ready to download to use for Sundays concert and no problems on gate.

• Mr
      Aug 17, 2017

Whole process was painless and the tickets from hot football tickets were what we ordered.

• Ke
      Aug 17, 2017

I was kept appraised of the status of my order very diligently, and the tickets were delivered timely. Thanks hot football tickets.

• Ro
      Aug 19, 2017

It was quite simple and exactly as it should be. Nothing to complain about.

Tickets available here https://www.onlineticketexpress.com/sports/football/fc-barcelona-tickets

Aug 19, 2017

Great customer Experience.

• Je
      Aug 24, 2017

I found the service to be easy, efficient and reliable. Use your service again

• St
      Aug 26, 2017

Wish it was a bit cheaper - good range of events have bought several tickets now.

• Me
      Aug 26, 2017

Very happy to hot football tickets service. Tickets arrived in a time. Would definitely recommend your company to friends.

• De
      Sep 16, 2017

Customer service was great and tickets were collected from venue with no issues!

• Fa
      Sep 19, 2017

After viewing the tickets available found the only way I could go to the match was by paying over the top prices.When comparing to the box office prices, I wished I'd been able to get the tickets from there

• Br
      Sep 22, 2017

My expectations were exceeded. A very good value considering outstanding service, pricing, and great seats. The entire process was easy...no problems.

• To
      Sep 23, 2017

Was a bit nervous re seats but needn't have worried. The seats were fantastic, and we had a really good view of the stage. We had a truly fabulous evening, thank you

Sep 25, 2017

Great tickets good deal!

• St
      Sep 26, 2017

Great service as always tickets arrived & didn't disappoint!

Sep 27, 2017

This was the first time I used this site to get tickets, so easy to book print e-tickets and thoroughly enjoyed the concert would definitely use this site again. Many thanks hotfootballticketscom

• Ju
      Sep 28, 2017

Service from hotfootballticketscom superb, tickets delivered within 24hrs by UPS.
    Thank you. (Concert brilliant)

• Ha
      Sep 28, 2017

Fantastic seats, as advertised. Delivered on time, very happy

• Ka
      Oct 13, 2017

Hot football tickets gave a proficient administration.

Oct 17, 2017

Awesome client benefit from hot football tickets just issue I had was with hot football tickets as my tickets where late

Oct 19, 2017

I got a wireless ticket for my son. Ordering was very easy. I printed the tickets myself. I was very pleased with the swiftness of it all. My son had a fabulous time, thanks hot football tickets.

• Di
      Oct 20, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable and very polite. Highly recommend hot football tickets

• Di
      Oct 20, 2017

very prompt help and quick resolution ! Thank you so much hot football tickets!

• Ro
      Oct 20, 2017

The best and friendliest staff ever. Very fast and efficient. I WILL recommend.

Oct 21, 2017

Very helpful found tickets just right for me.

Oct 21, 2017

Got tickets last minute and the price and the actual seats we great. Will definitely use this site again.

Oct 21, 2017

It was a very good experience. A little expensive but it was good

• De
      Oct 21, 2017

You have a lovely employee named hot football tickets..polite and friend and very helpful!

Oct 22, 2017

Fast and easy. Great costumer service. He was nice and professional

• Do
      Oct 22, 2017

Great service, they got me better tickets than what i was going to get at the same price. They take you thru the process

Nov 08, 2017

Looking forward to an evening out with my friends to this awesome match. Very excited to be attending at the Amway theater. Have attended many match there before

• Kr
      Nov 09, 2017

I was glad to be able to purchase my tickets and i was a pretty well organized service. With all that being said the service charge was really expensive.

• Er
      Nov 09, 2017

Great Experience...Happy I got tickets. Easy way to buy online...Got confirmed right away

• El
      Nov 09, 2017

Surprise for my wife. Glad they were available.
    It is going to be great fun. I would recommend this company for secure rickety purchases.

Nov 09, 2017

Every other site was down and of course did not want to go to the bad sites...found tickets and they were not more than what I tried to find elsewhere.