Hotfootballtickets.com

2.5
hotfootballtickets.com
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
Phone: 1.6613102107
I purchased a single ticket for $289.95 from hotfootballtickets.com and when I arrived at the theatre and saw the quality of the theatre and type of audience. I immediately realized that I had been scalped. At the box office, I learned that the full price of my ticket should have been $72.50.
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

D  28th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am representing HotFootballTickets.com, I would like to announce that we do not any "Theatre" tickets only Football tickets
We have the best service in the secondary market ticket industry – our slogan "Your Dream is Our Goal" says everything, hence some jealous people are putting nonsense online trying to hurt our success (which they never succeed).
Dear "reparitza" – please inform which site did scam you – what did you purchase and if it is really from us (I doubt it) please inform your order number so we can check.We don’t scam anyone – this is not our style!
Not like other sites or companies we make sure all our customers get the best service online.
During the last year we gained thousands of satisfied customers which come back to us and use our services each time.

Regarding the "Price" - Please note: HotFootballTickets acquires football tickets on the secondary market and the prices stated on this website indicate the level of difficulties in acquiring those tickets.

Due to fluctuations in supply and demand, the level of difficulty, the efforts invested locating such highly demanded football tickets, the cost of acquiring and the cost required for servicing and supplying the tickets to the customer's location it only make sense that the prices of the tickets will be higher than the face value printed on the tickets in certain cases even much higher.

HotFootballTickets prices will be different from the prices that might be displaying on the actual ticket/s and the customer cannot obtain any privileges or rights from this fact.

HotFootballTickets prices excluding handling fee, delivery costs as well as VAT.

When ordered (if indeed you ordered from us) you signed and confirmed the above terms more than once.
We hope it's all clear now and we will be happy to be at your service next time.
N  24th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear George,

If you are the representative of www.hotfootballtickets.com I am writting to you.
I have already paid 3 tickets for CFC vs. WBA match for the 9th of nov. I have given the delivery address and yesterday I wrote an other letter via your contact on your website that I would like to chanage the delivery address. It is one of my friend's address in London. I have not got any confirmation about the changing. My other problem is that I have read many bad comments about your service. So I don't want to be mistrustful but I want to be sure that I will have the tickets. I will travel from Hungary with my father-in-law and it is his birthday present.
I also wrote that if you cannot guarantee that I will have my official tickets in time please transfer the money back immediately.
I am sorry but I have also read the folloing links:

I fear If I read the above link.

You have to know that If I don't get any answer in 7 days or If I don't get my ticket in time I will report on the above website.

I hope you answer me urgently.
Reards,
Zsolt

bobizsono@gmail.com
N  26th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I got the answer that the official tickets will be delievered to the hotel before the event. I will wait for it and I hope I will get the tickets.

Zsolt
N  29th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Very important to know that www.hotfootballtickets.com is a new site of the famous site: www.onlineticketexpress.com also www.easysportstickets.com and www.securefootballtickets.com - it's your responsibility if you buy from them (Google onlineticketexpress and see for yourselves).

Moreover - few more reasons why not to buy from www.hotfootballtickets.com:

1. Just 2 month old
2. Anonymous registered in Panama
3. IP registered in Romania
4. Has zero company information on their website
5. Has no payment gateway

A  5th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I paid for two tickets for the Arsenal/Liverpool match on the 1st of Sept. The match took place on the 2nd of November. I was charged 2.6 times the original price and paid Euros 777 for two tickets! I booked the game from Dubai and gave a London address for delivery. We were supposed to receive the tickets 3/4 days before the game. The tickets never arrived.

We rang them incessantly a few days before the game, recorded messages, could not speak to anybody. Sent numerous emails to all their listed URLs. No response. Finally managed to get through two days before the game. Gota promise from the CSR that delivery will be made a day before the game. Waited all day Friday for the tickets to arrive. They never did. Rang them numerous times and finally got through, and was told that their supplier did not come through.

They "borrow" membership cards for you and request you to tell anybody who asks that you have been lent the card by friends. Surely this is illegal.

I have been promised that my money will be returned. I am holding my breath.

Do not trust these people. They have no physical presence anywhere other than Andorra. You have been warned!!!
N  31st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Couldn't get hold of tickets so tried hot football tickets. Tickets available.Prompt online service. Payment easy and delivery two days after. What more could you ask for.
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
After we'd bought the tickets form hot football tickets, we then read many bad reviews about people not receiving their tickets in time, so we were very concerned.
However the on-line tickets arrived on the Monday ready to download to use for Sundays concert and no problems on gate.
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Whole process was painless and the tickets from hot football tickets were what we ordered.
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was kept appraised of the status of my order very diligently, and the tickets were delivered timely. Thanks hot football tickets.
A  19th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
It was quite simple and exactly as it should be. Nothing to complain about.

Tickets available here https://www.onlineticketexpress.com/sports/football/fc-barcelona-tickets
A  19th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Great customer Experience.

N  24th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I found the service to be easy, efficient and reliable. Use your service again
A  26th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wish it was a bit cheaper - good range of events have bought several tickets now.
A  26th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Very happy to hot football tickets service. Tickets arrived in a time. Would definitely recommend your company to friends.
A  16th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Customer service was great and tickets were collected from venue with no issues!
N  19th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
After viewing the tickets available found the only way I could go to the match was by paying over the top prices.When comparing to the box office prices, I wished I'd been able to get the tickets from there

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree