Hotelsvision.com / online hotel bookings

Actually I am quite confused by all this now. I have booked hotels twice on this site and have had no problem at all. Because of stumbling upon these complaints, I did check if the hotel I had booked in Paris for a couple of days next month in Paris had been registered. Everything was in order. Then I typed the 'Hotelsvision.com' name into the Norton site safety check. They come up totally bonafide. I would hate to lose this site as a possible channel through which to book hotels because they are significantly cheaper than all the rest, but now the seed of doubt has been planted and I don't know who to trust.

s g

More Hotelsvision.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Oct, 2010

I dont know if you have used this site before and you actually got what you paid for.
    Last Saturday we received 2 gentlemen at the hotel that I represent, holding confirmation letters from Hotelsvision.com for reservations made to our hotel in Athens, Greece. We do not know this site, we do not have a contract with them and we have never received even a request for reservations through them. Of course we cannot accept reservations like this and when I tried to call the number does not have access. Therefore, consumers should be alarmed when hotel rates are very low and not compatible with the known booking sites. It is impossible that hoteliers sell their rooms with a great difference on rates. The legitimate internet booking sites do not accept hotels that do not offer rate parity ! This is the rule !