Hotelsone.com / not being able to cancel a reservation due to transfer of job
My name is Michael Crismon. I thought I went to the Hilton's reservation website. I made a reservation at the Admiral Hotel (owned by Hilton) in Mobile, Alabama. The date was Feb. 28th. 2019. I have to cancel this reservation but was told by Hotelone that I could not cancel. Hotelone proceeded to take the total amount out of my credit card. I want to cancel my reservation (itinerary number [protected]) and refund my credit card in the amount of $394.55.
More Hotelsone.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotelsone.com - this company is a rip off and everyone, especially veterans should never use it 
- HotelsOne - bad experience 
- Hotels one.com - terrible customer service 
- [Resolved] HotelsOne - refund payment not received - cancellation# 137839023218
- Hotelsone.com - hotel fee 
- Hotelsone.com - not being well informed before making a reservation.
- Hotelsone.com - itinerary 8155749162363
- Hotelsone.com - hotel reservation
- Hotelsone.com - 30-day refund policy unacceptable
- [Resolved] Hotelsone.com - service complaint