Hotels.com / bait and switch
They sent me some "hotel bucks" to make up for screwing me on a reservation for my "next" reservation thru Hotels.com. I made another reservation thru Hotels.com followed the directions on the "Hotel bucks" mailed them in for credit. WHOOPS! Here they come back with NEWAND DIFFERENT RULES! I called Hotels.com's customer service only to be insulted by them, being told "it's very simple if you'd just pay attention", theyrefuyse to give out their last initial, corporate telephone number or any help beyond the fact that you as customer are to blame! Never again! you get a better deal most times just going to the home site of the hotel you want to stay at. Beware these con artists.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - Bogus refund policy. Attention!
- Hotels.com - Hotels.com Rewards
- Hotels.com - refund
- Hotels.com - refund not processed or received / still need refund for canceled hotel / poor customer service
- Hotels.com - had to check early because of hurricane