Hotels.comrequest for investigation of an unrecognized reservation made by hotels.com

J Nov 29, 2017 Review updated:

We have tried to resolve this issue by phone with the hotels's respresentative without any success. Two reservations were made by hotels.com [protected] made for Monica Hernandez De La Torre and [protected] Made for Jose Fernandez Hidalgo) at the end of march of 2017. Suppossed made by phone according to the person we talked to. However, WE NEVER CALLED to make them. We used the website to reserve two rooms at a hotel in Thira (Antonia Apartment in santorini) from September 3rd to September 09th, 2017 which were cancelled about three time as the system was declining the cards provided. One of the cards were charge twice (378, 06 euros and 246.00 euros and set the wrong dates for our stay). No email/ no phone call with confirmation was received ever. (otherwise we have noticed the reservation dates were wrong)

WE REQUESTED HOTELS.COM TO PROVIDE US WITH EVIDENCE OF THE PHONE CALL AND EMAIL SENT CONFIRMING SUCH RESERVACTIONS.

Today November 29th, 2017 that informatuon was DENIED BY THE RESPRESENTATIVE.

We make a request for a full investigation and a FULL REFUND OF THE MONIES.

Thaks for your attention to this email,

Julian Fernandez Urbano
+[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.es

• M
      Dec 07, 2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: [protected]@casemark.net

Sincerely,