Hotels.com — request for investigation of an unrecognized reservation made by hotels.com
We have tried to resolve this issue by phone with the hotels's respresentative without any success. Two reservations were made by hotels.com [protected] made for Monica Hernandez De La Torre and [protected] Made for Jose Fernandez Hidalgo) at the end of march of 2017. Suppossed made by phone according to the person we talked to. However, WE NEVER CALLED to make them. We used the website to reserve two rooms at a hotel in Thira (Antonia Apartment in santorini) from September 3rd to September 09th, 2017 which were cancelled about three time as the system was declining the cards provided. One of the cards were charge twice (378, 06 euros and 246.00 euros and set the wrong dates for our stay). No email/ no phone call with confirmation was received ever. (otherwise we have noticed the reservation dates were wrong)
WE REQUESTED HOTELS.COM TO PROVIDE US WITH EVIDENCE OF THE PHONE CALL AND EMAIL SENT CONFIRMING SUCH RESERVACTIONS.
Today November 29th, 2017 that informatuon was DENIED BY THE RESPRESENTATIVE.
We make a request for a full investigation and a FULL REFUND OF THE MONIES.
Thaks for your attention to this email,
Julian Fernandez Urbano
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue