Hotels.com / refund policy
I booked a hotel with this website January 2017. Unfortunately my airline changed my flights, the hotel that I booked was no longer needed. When I called Hotels.com to cancel my hotel reservations they told me they would not refund my money $700.00. When asked if I could have a voucher to use at another hotel on another date because I was traveling to CA from NH. They told me that would do that. The only thing I could do was change my dates for the hotel in CA. I am never going to go to CA for one day to change my hotel reservations to an alternate and the Hotel that I booked would not help. Hotels.com is a rip and I will never use there services again, nor will I use the Hotel in CA.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue