Hotels.com / cyber monday coupon

I got a cyber Monday coupon this morning for 60% off of a hotel stay in Durant Oklahoma for Choctaw casino resort. I just needed one night Dec. 9th checkout the 10th. It had the price of $247 on it when I went to book it it went to $334. I called and talked with someone about it and he ask for a code, it would not give me a code and the guy said he was sorry there was not anything he could do. If I do not get it for $247 I will contact the Better Business Bureau, because this is false advertising. My name is [removed] phone # [removed]

• Updated by jstat, Nov 27, 2017