Hotels.com — unauthorized billing
I booked on hotels.com a room for $109.00, just for the heck of it, I called the hotel to find out what they would charge me directly. I found out their regular rate is $99.00. I called hotels.com to request a refund for the difference. Manuel in customer service told me "we don't refund like that." Then he told me that if I cancelled with hotels.com the hotel would still charge me. So I called the hotel and guess what...they said that if I cancelled with hotels.com and rebooked with them I would not be charged. Hotels.com is a scam and their price match policy is utter nonsense. Please don't waste your money.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue