hotelcollect.com / received call today

Hi Law 1972 Just to say I got a call from Hotelcollect.com today and they confirmed my booking by phone, still no e-mail confirmation not even in spam. will keep you posted cheers.

D  26th of Jun, 2009 by
Hi, my name is Pinar and I am the General Manager of Hotelcollect.com When the customer make reservation on the system confrimations are sent automatically by the system ..However if the customer contact with us by the e-mails we reply all e-mails right now. Maybe you should check your junk e-mail box. thank you.
N  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
I have made a reservation with this site at the begining of june. I have received an email with the voucher. After few days I have confirmed the reservation with the hotel and it was ok. I can not tell you for sure that will be ok because I have the entry date strating with 11 july but again i have called the hotel and the reservation WAS OK.
Maybe someone who used this site and acualy went to the hotel can tell us if she/he had any problems.
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
Do not use Hotelcollect.com
Wife booked special trip to london with freind when she arrived at Hotel was told booking had been cancelled by hotelcollect .com
Tried phoning hotelcollect uk number not in use sent e-mail on day replied day after stay room was confirmed. Have contacted credit card company this company are fraudsters, Hotel in London said not this company again!!! but still trade with them
Just put search in google and watch what turns up.