HotelCollect.comis this a safe site???

J Review updated:

I made booking with hotelcollect.com on thursday 18th June 2009. It took my booking and credit card details and said it would forward confirmation to my e-mail address in five minutes. today tuesday 23rd June I am still waiting for confirmation. I looked up my credit card details and YES the money has been taken from myaccount. I have rang them in USA number as I was unable to contact them at UK number and I was told the website was down and would I ring back. when I rang back I was told the website was still down but they had sent me a e-mail confirmation. I am still waiting as there is no e-mail.

I would welcome any information on the company.

Jun 24, 2009

I have no proplem with hotelcollect.com

Jun 24, 2009

jenny check your spam box

Jun 25, 2009
    hotelcollect.com - No confirmation email, no contact
    Hotelcollect.com
    Western Australia
    Australia

I made a reservation with this company. They have not sent me a confirmation email yet they have debited my credit card. I have tried to contact them by phone, the UK number is constantly busy, the US number is out of service. They have not replied to any of my emails.
    Lesley

hotelcollect.com - hotel reservations

Hi, my name is Pinar and I am the General Manager of Hotelcollect.com When the customer make reservation on the system confrimations are sent automatically by the system ..However if the customer contact with us by the e-mails we reply all e-mails right now. Maybe you should check your junk e-mail box. thank you.

• J

Hi Pinar

Thank you for posting information on website.

• T
      Jun 26, 2009

No site is safe with Nothanks and squiggle roaming free and about.

• T
      Jun 28, 2009

Its Sunday night 28/06 and the site is still off!!!

• G
      Jul 01, 2009

Yo reserve con hotel collect, ya me hicieron el cargo en la tarjeta y no recibo ningun mail, tampoco me contestan ni mis mails ni el telefono. Esta compania esta realizando fraudes.

Jul 08, 2009

This company is a fraud.
    I have been waiting for a refund that they will not seem to process and I have no option but to report them to my credit card company.

Jul 16, 2009

I booked through hotel collect and yes the money was taken from my account. This happened in June 09. There was NO booking at hotel and it has been IMPOSSIBLE to contact the hotel collect people via phone or email. My emails keep coming back saying undeliverable. So Pinar, its Sharon Hall email [protected]@yahoo.com and I would appreciate my money refunded asap or I shall contact the fraud board in Australia to investigate your site and will ensure that all people are made aware of this scam. Regards.
    Sharon Hall.

Jul 31, 2009

I've been also defrauded by HotelCollect. They charge in my credit card the amount of three nights in a hotel in Zermatt (Switzerland) and when I arrived at this hotel there was no reservation at my name. Also in the hotel didn't work with HotelCollect, even hadn't notice about it. I sent a complaint to HotelCollect about that, but now I can see it's a fraud and I ask what I have to do to denounce it and to close this web page to avoid more people will be defrauded.

Aug 15, 2009
    hotelcollect.com - Dishonourable company
    Hotel
    Turkey
    hotelcollect.com

Do not even consider this company as a choice when selecting your hotel, as they are thieves. They will take your money and in return you'll have no accommodation. Be warned!!!

Sep 11, 2009

Why are they still in operation? We just had a similar experience in Rome. We turned up with a voucher to find that the reservation had been cancelled, no refund as yet.

Sep 23, 2009

Do not use Hotelcollect.com
    Wife booked special trip to london with freind when she arrived at Hotel was told booking had been cancelled by hotelcollect .com
    Tried phoning hotelcollect uk number not in use sent e-mail on day replied day after stay room was confirmed. have contacted credit card company this company are fraudsters, Hotel in London said not this company again!!! but still trade with them
    Just put search in google and watch what turns up.

Oct 21, 2009

I just tried calling Hotel Collect. The US numbers and UK numbers are not in service. Essentially no way to contact them.
    1447 UK Time Oct 21st 2009

• J
      Oct 23, 2009
    hotelcollect.com - FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD
    GENERAL MANAGER HOTEL
    Ireland

Just to let you know that hotcollect.com is fruad company.
    Do not use,
    Do not use.
    This website.

• W
      Nov 30, 2009
    hotelcollect.com - faudulent website
    www.hotelcollect.com
    United Kingdom

I booked a hotel in London with hotelcollect.com in August. When I arrived at the hotel on 24/11/09 for 2 nights, they had never heard of me or my booking reference. I had to pay again for the hotel and I cannot get a refund or a response from this fraudulent company.
    William.

• R
      Jan 14, 2010

Pinar is a ###ing ###, i want my money back or i will kill their children.
    I am going to burn hotelcollet.com

Thanks.

• F
      Aug 10, 2010

Beware, the new name of this scam company is Gala Hotels.com

• F
      Aug 10, 2010

The new name of this scam company is GalaHotels.com

• A
      Dec 15, 2010
    hotelcollect.com - They took my money for a hotel booking and that was the last that I heard from them
    Hotelcollect.com
    hotelcollect.com

They took my money for a hotel booking and that was the last that I heard from them. They have not replied to my e-mails and the phone number on their site does not exist. I am in the process of recaliming my money back from the cerdit card company

Dec 24, 2010

hi
    another name for this company is eysabooking.com
    I booked a room on 25 th Nov.2010 for a hotel in london.
    My credit card was debited right away. It was the 1st time I made a booking through this bogus company but did not check on website and when I did, i cancelled a few hours later. Eysabooking or whoever that can be, said they had made the refund on my account
    untill today NOTHING.
    I have read a lot of complaints about them. I suggest we all join and contact cyber fraud international agency, Interpol can help