hotelcollect / fraud and theft

1 Tunisia Review updated:

In September 2009, I searched sites specializing on hotels in Morocco. You're viewing. I've never heard of you. But given the range of hotels that you have suggested, I decided to encourage you and trust you. So I responded to your proposals and you had given the two reservations: - 3 nights in Marrakech - 2 nights in Casablanca You have paid cash for my credit card, I quickly noticed that you're more HOTEL4U you send me a voucher bearing the letterhead HOTEL COLLECT me stating that the recipient of the cash was called: konuk bilgisayar turizm - istanbul. Three names, no additional address. This fact intrigued me and I began to have doubts. But I thought he must still trust the operator to three names. Finally, a few weeks after the cash, you asked the hotels concerned to cancel my reservations. Unknowingly, I arrived at the two hotels that show me your reservations canceled my paid and collected by you. I have immediately contacted by email unanswered. In the phone number you sent me, you do not answer. I conclude that you have cheated and stole. This is pure dishonesty. You're just thieves. Associations, organizations that handle credit cards, holiday operators and hoteliers should you cancel and you leave the systems on which you operate your scams. As for me, I'm not going to let go, I will file a complaint against you as well in Great Britain in Turkey. Whatever the cost, I will not stop following you. You are disgrace to your beautiful country with great history and magnificent sights. You do not deserve to wear the Turkish nationality that you disgrace. You're as highwaymen. You will not get very far. Minable.

Comments

14th of Aug, 2009
    hotelcollect - fake website; real debit card
    hotelcollect.com
    Belgium
    hotelcollect.com

this is a fake hotel booking but thet really take your money, don't book on this website.
    Why iis this website still active ??
    is there no regulation to track cyber criminality ??

• Vi
      6th of Oct, 2009
    hotelcollect - how to cancel?

Hello,

After reading all those complaints about Hotelcollect.com, I 've decided to cancel my booking with them (otherwise I don't think I would be able to sleep untill the moment of truth). But I didn't receive a password to log in their system. How did you all cancel your bookings?
    Thanks for the info!!