Hotelclub.com / Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam
I started using this Website recently to book hotels for business travel. So far of my two experiences, both were bad. 1st experience - With a search for hotels, such as by zip code, a list of hotels with available rooms is provided. But after I booked a room at one of the hotels, I was given a booking ID which was followed by a message that my room reservation wasn't confirmed. It would take 1 to 2 business days to confirm. By then I needed to be in the room. In the end, I wasn't charged for the room. I ended up finding a room without the Website. So the Website is useless and a waste of time. 2nd experience - Started the same with search by zip code. I found a hotel with a good room rate listed. But after I clicked on the hotel for booking a room, a higher price was shown. So the Website uses the bait a switch scam.
More Hotelclub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - horrible hotel 
- Hotels.com - over charged
- Hotels.com - hotel: plaza sb europa barcelona
- Hotels.com - service
- Hotels.com - hotels
- Hotels.com - did not get the full amount of refund. the $100 credit that I earned are gone.