hotelandresortcardthey mixed all info and made wrong booking

I booked hotel room through the company www.hotelandresortcard.com. These jerks mixed all info and booked wrong room for the wrong time. I sent emails and asked to solve this problem, but I heard only diddle-daddle and other fake promises. The company is really unprofessional and better don’t book though them. Waste of time and money. As well as share your views about it.

Ma
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

Mar 02, 2015

I agree, waste of money. Rates are more expensive using card "discounts" than what you can get via other sites or direct with hotels.

• We
      Nov 15, 2017

@Sarah Bee With all due respect when booking with us the discounted rate will be less then when you book on other sites for the same room type, dates of stay and time of booking.

• Ra
      Jan 19, 2016

My sister booked a hotel for me and my wife over Christmas. I was asked for my credit card for incidentals. When I got home I was charged $182. So I called the hotel and they told me that the 3rd part booking agents credit card was declined and I was charged. I emailed them right away. I've been getting the run around ever since. It wasn't till I threatened them that I got a call. I was told this whole story how their account got hacked and as a gesture of good will they gave me $100 to resturants.com. Another worthless website.

It's been about a month now and just sent my last email to them and got a reply that they are still working on my refund. It shouldn't take a month to get a refund. I called the hotel and they told me that all this company has to do is call them with a new credit card and they would issue me a refund. In addition, they charged my sister MORE than the hotel charged Me! Total ###.

• We
      Nov 15, 2017

@Ralph A Yes what you wrote is correct and we apologized at the time for the Inconvenience you experienced. If you recall we explained that we were defrauded and unfortunately your account was caught in the audit.