Hotel Room / Reservation / Mr. Juan E. De la Luz

1 3813 Padre BoulevardSouth Padre IslandTx, United States

On May 18, 2015, I reserved a hotel room for one night (2 adults/my wife and me) through trivago(I didn't know that get a room was involved)...The room was for Saturday june 20(check in) ...june 21(check out)... The employees at the front desk were very, very rude and inept...to say the least...To begin with...when we arrived, they said their system(computers) was down...After some 25 minutes, I insisted that we needed a room...(there was another family there, too)...the answer was pathetic! "If you don't understand our problem, you can cancel!"...I told those people We have driven for almos 2 hours, to get there...to no avail...Fortunately, we got a nice room at the Holiday Inn Express a few miles from there...WE DID NOT STAY THERE! and We must say that this terrible experience should not happen to anybody! These people have not any idea how to treat a customer! Rude, undereducated, underprepared, pathetic!!! I'm going to complain to the BBB of South Padre Island, Tx. They live from tourism! C'mon!

Ju