Hotel Reservation / overcharge me the hotel fee

I booked a double room for 2 people via this website and got a customer receipt of USD87. However my credit card was charged over USD200 by this company.

I emailed their customer service and double check if there's any mis-hanlding and was advised that I should pay over USD200 because USD87 was just for single person not for double. However the confirmation I saw online and the customer receipt did not indicate this at all and the receipt and confirmation only indicated that I need to pay USD87 for this double room.

Since the double rate is far too over the budget, I hence emailed them to cancel this. However I haven't heard from them after 1 day. I called them at the second day after sending the cancellation email and the customer service agent said that she had helped me to cancel the booking and will send me the cancellation confirmation in 24 hours. Again, I didn't receive anything from them.

I think this company is very misleading and unprofessional and suggest others not use their services.

Sh

Comments

• Ji
      25th of Nov, 2009
    Hotel Reservation - Fraud alert
    Hotel Reservation

On 22 dec 2009, we had serviced by miss shinki on the phone and by mail too to do the reservation for our customers. But she never did for us and not only this time, its had been a lot of times.

I am disappointed because your staff 's shinki has not performed as she should due to we had so many times doing the reservation sure have problem, so how we can continuously to support your good company and this problem really cause us a lot of problem.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.