Hotel Mariana / filth

1 Al Sabkha Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

[email protected]

Marian hotel 23/12/18 - 03/01/19 - 11 days

No transport to/from airport as was stated they would try.. Dirty, even when dead fly pointed out in a cupboard was still there 11 days later. Cockroaches, videoed the 4 in a room as it was denied, for proof. No extractor fan in the bathroom, mould round the sink. Holes in towels, no tea making facilities. Breakfast, food stone cold. Microwave broke, there were no candles under the containers to keep warm, nothing to put on the bread, no toaster. Tables dry wiped down so spreading muck. Could not touch the sides as they were filthy. Mould round sink. Plates were stacked wet through, hence towards the bottom, mould would be under the plate which could be missed so next plate could and was used.in their defence. After complaining so many times. A brand new kettle provided. Brand new towel every day. The room was cleaned immediately but dead fly still there and dirt on the floor was shifted to new position. Was mopped but never saw a bucket, the mop stank.in their own way they tried. My cleaner said he'd been there 6 years!!! It needs new people going in. Proper training on health and safety. It could be a lovely hotel with loving care. Amazed it was full all the time I was there. Only saw 2 others complain, we were westerners al others easterners who seemed happy. I wouldn't give it any stars at all. I couldn't change hotel as they were all full with it being xmas and new year plus iid paid up front. I cleaned my room myself as best I could. Hence, I would not recommend this hotel to any westerners what so ever.

How do I go about getting compensated. They need to come off booking.com

Ro