Hotel Ginger Pondicherry / Terrible experience

1 India Review updated:

Hotel Ginger Pondicherry.

My complaint : There is a cafecoffeday parlour inside Hotel Ginger in Pondicherry.
The hotel is 2 Km - 3 Km north of Pondicherry . Everything seems ok, but the staff is cheating minded. The cashier don't want to give the bill, when he gives the bill the amount is wrong, He has no money... no change, etc... A simple coffee there costs nearly 40 rs, a cocktail can cost 50 rs or more... The service is very bad for the price asked. The problem is with the staff. BAD STAFF. Like Mafioso. Hotels works like a Mafia-Family...

The costumer is only there to pay and shut is mouth... or leave the hotel and never never come again... Policy: you are nothing... There are so much other clients... The costumer is not the king there...

Humiliation is the business there.

Ge

Comments

• Lb
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Hello. Since James court beach resort was not listed, I am using this link to post it.

James Court Beach Resort is the most pathetic hotel I have ever been to. The hotel is disguised online to look like a beach resort, while the reality is more than what meets the eye. please dont be fooled by the website, as I think it has been made very elegantly. First of all the hotel is situated on the outskirts of the city, and one would be wasting really some good money travelling back and fro from the main city. You could calcuate these costs and upgrade yourself to a much better hotel in the city itself. But I am not talking about the money here. Its the hotel itself. The whole place is filthy. When we arriived at this hotel the manager of the hotel was firing some of the staff. We thought that as we enter this would stop, but surprisingly he did not and kept abusing them. This was one more sign that the place was actually lacking something. What followed after that was an experience I would like to forget and hence would like this review to be short and sweet. Bottomline - steer clear from this "resort". its an absolute NO-NO. Iam sure many would still like to try it, I have one request for them - please write your reviews on how you found the hotel.

• Sh
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I agree with LB, St James Court Beach Resort based in Pondicherry is the most filthiest and rude hotel.Even I have similar experience with my family.