Hotdogcollars.com / no answers! no shipment!

1 Elkton, FL, United States Review updated:

Hello!
I ordered from this company and never received my shipment! I have written them 4 e-mails already and no reply to any of them. Their customer service is very bad! The internet site claims they will answer you in 24hours, but that is not true. I can't track my order nore get any information on the web site! Also, their customer service phone line is cleverly set up to avoid complaints on the messaging service! It tells you to redirect your requests about shipments and orders to an e-mail address but nobody answers you after you write them an e-mail... wow! If anyone lives close by, it would be really great to pass the message along!!! Take car of your customers!!! ++++ I want my money back! or my order!!!

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Jul, 2009
    Hotdogcollars.com - rudeness out of control
    tribblesandbits
    University Place
    Washington

I have never dealt something like this before in my life! I ordered a product never received it!!! I sent several email..got emails back claiming I was throwing a tantrum of a 2 year old..they went as far as to change my email address on the site to swear words, and when I logged on EVERYTHING IN MY ACCOUNT WAS GONE...I have contacted the better business bureau and the attorney generals office and filed a claim...If anyone else has had this problem please file claims Never use is site

• Wa
      7th of Oct, 2009
    Hotdogcollars.com - fraud
    hotdogcollars.com

About 3 months ago, I ordered a football jersey for my dog. Excited about the product, I paid the extra shipping charges for expedited shipment (2-3 days). Well, 2 weeks had passed and I still hadn't received the product so I called them (which always went to voicemail) and e-mailed them saying that I wanted my shipping charges refunded since it didn't make sense to pay for 2-3 day shipping and still not receive the product after 2 weeks. They responded to my e-mail ONCE, saying that they were out of stock of the jersey I ordered and that they would ship it once it became available. DID NOT REFUND MY SHIPPING FEE.
    After NOT RECEIVING my order after the a month, I tried calling (still voicemail) and e-mailed them again saying that I just wanted them to cancel my order and have my money refunded. I did NOT GET A REPLY OR A REFUND.
    I e-mailed them two more times and STILL DID NOT RECEIVE PRODUCT AFTER 2 and a HALF MONTHS!!! That's when I filed a complaint to BBB and left an angry message on their voicemail. Finally after about 3 months since ordering the product, I received it (it must have been about the time they received BBB complaint) but IT WAS THE WRONG PRODUCT!!!
    I have completely given up trying deal with this company and just decided to keep the wrong product and forget about it. I hope my story can spare someone else the trouble of having to deal with them.

• Es
      3rd of Dec, 2009

I am experienceing the same problem. I don't think the web site is a real site...Can not get any answers by phone or by e-mail. Does any one have any more infomation on this site or know how to report them???

Tanna Escolopio

• Re
      11th of Apr, 2010

I am experiencing the same problem as well, I purchased an nfl collar through the site, it was dysfunctional, my dog slipped out of it and nearly got hit by a car, luckily he did not. I contacted them, they then told me they were selling the collars for 3 years but never had a complaint until recently they actually had 2 other of the same complaints. They said they would send me another collar of a different make and that was back in December. I have followed up with the actual company that makes these collars to let them know. As far as my free collar from hotdogcollars.com, I have written them 7 emails and all have been ignored. I will never buy from this site again and I will tell everyone I know to beware of this site and their poor customer service and questionable products.
    Chantel

5th of May, 2010

I'm glad I found this. I too experienced the same problem. Placed an order for over $100. 3 collars, 3 tags, leash, and some other goodies. 1 week goes by, I am told it will take 1-3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I am told 24 hours more, After another 4 days, I'm told my order shipped two weeks ago, to Conneticut, when it was supposed to come to California. No resolution offered. Dispute initiated.
    It is abolstely impossible to get anyone on the telephone. They insist on using email, only they respond to the emails of their choice, not all emails sent are responded to.
    Worst online retail experience I've ever had. I will tell anyone that will listen to avoid this vendor like the plague.

• Do
      15th of Jun, 2011
    Hotdogcollars.com - I ordered a dog collar 4 weeks ago and have never received it
    Hotdogcollars.com
    hotdogcollars.com

I ordered a dog collar 4 weeks ago and have never received it. I have called the 888# several times and you can't reach a live person. Also, the email address they give to follow up on an order kicked back as undeliverable. After I placed this online order I experienced on-line credit card fraud. It could be coincidence that this happened but makes me suspicious. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

27th of Oct, 2011

I am also having a very bad experience with this company. I have also contacted BBB and I can assure you I will not give up. These people are crooks, so beware. I am sorry to hear that you are no longer pursuing this. If we consumers don't do everything we can to stop these fraud companies, then they will continue to take our money, and we as consumers will continue to pay the high prices for their fraud.

27th of Oct, 2011

PLEASE, contact BBB these people need shut down! I am having the same problems with my order. I ordered a NFL cheerleader dress.According to the site it was available. My card was charged the same time. Four weeks later I have no product & no word on my order. After several emails and phone calls (that took forever to answer ) I was told that the item I had ordered was not available and all they could do was issue a store credit for the amount. NOT ! When I did not agree a rep. told me to contact my card company, tell them I did not get my order, and the card co. would refund my account. So after contacting my bank for advise, I called the co. back and informed them, that my bank said this was criminal, and if I did not get my money back, to contact BBB & or Attorney. Gen., I was then told they was going to mail me a refund check. 1 week later, no check. So I have now contacted BBB . I am not in the habit of going to the store and buying things I don't want. If I DONATE, I want to choose who it goes too. Please don't let them get away with your money. At least report them, you can call BBB or they have a web site.

28th of Oct, 2011

Sorry to hear that these people got you too. I placed an order in Oct.2011, have not recieved it and I was told it was not ava. When I told them I wanted a refund on my c.c. they told me that I would have to take store credit.When I refused the store credit a rep. told me to contact my c.c. company, tell them I ordered merch., did not recieve it and they (my c.c.company) would refund my account. FRAUD ! So I did contact my bank, told them the problem, they advised, to place a return call to this co., which I did, ask them for a refund or I was to report them to BBB &, or Att. Gen. When informed of this I was told they would issue a same day check. A week has went by and no check, so yesterday I contacted the BBB, I learned they have a D rating and 11 complaint, s against them. If this does not work I will contact MO. att. Gen. & FRAUD.com sites. I urge you and anyone else who have been scamed by this co., REPORT THEM to BBB & any other consumer group you can. PLEASE, DON, T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS !

• Na
      22nd of Jan, 2013
    Hotdogcollars.com - Beware of the site if you are ordering personalized merchandise
    Hotdogcollars.com
    hotdogcollars.com

My sister ordered Penn State dog ID tags for my pups. The tags were misprinted when they arrived (they didn't even match the packing slip to which they were attached. I realize this kind of thing happens, so I went to the website to get a contact number or email. When I called the number over a week ago, I heard a message that they were on holiday hours and I was directed to email their help desk. I emailed them on a Friday but heard nothing by Monday so I emailed them again on Tuesday. And again on Wednesday...still nothing. I called twice last week and was on hold for over ten minutes with no response. I called again today and was on hold for over 15 minutes before I just finally hung up. I emailed them once more today and told them about my frustrating attempts to contact them and I told them if I didn't hear anything back I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau...well, that did the trick. I received an email asking what they needed to fix. I'm still frustrated. The customer service is absolutely ridiculous. I went to the BBB website and read some pretty awful reviews about them, so I won't be using them again. Hopefully my sister can either be refunded or we will actually get some correctly printed tags. Beware of the site if you are ordering personalized merchandise!