HotBuysElectronics.com / Shipping and purchasing dissatisfaction

1 United States

Re: I have carefully read all of your online polices and I am unable to ascertain what is wrong with the shipment of Order# 86886.

What are the tracking numbers for the shipment? Who is handling the shipment (FEDEX or UPS)? I have an online document reflecting your office had experienced problems processing my VISA credit card on September 21 and 27, 2006, concerning this shipment.

I am very concerned. Your office personnel have spoken with me on several occasions over the past four weeks. They could not provide me with proof of shipping information concerning the product: VOCOPRO UHF-5000 Professional 4-Channel, UF Wireless Microphone System, valued at $318.70.

Over the past few weeks I have received very little assistant in finding a resolution to validity of shipment. I have been placed on hold, my questions unanswered, and no sound information concerning time of shipment.

I have been very patient concerning this inquiry. I see no reason to be delayed any further in obtaining facts, dates, and shipping specifics. I would like a response to my inquiry this day. I am very dissatisfied with the purchasing operation and shipping from you company.

Sincerely,

Hotbuyselectronics.com
125 Taffe Place
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Tel. [protected] FAX. [protected]
Store # None (Mail Order House)

Cy