HotBuysElectronics / Avoid this company

AVOID THIS COMPANY! After placing the order it took a week to "process" the order and another week after that to ship it. They obviously didn't have it in stock.

Then the Panasonic SDR-S10 camcorder came without the 2 gig SD card advertised as included. The documentation is stamped to indicate that the card isn't included, but the sticker on the camera itself says it is included and nothing in the advertising indicated that the card wasn't included.

I didn't bother to make an issue with the company--I got an 8 gig card for $14 and it's not worth my time to deal with shysters like this.

Camera does work fine once I finally got it and bought the card.

Don't be fooled by their low prices--it's not worth your time or aggravation to deal with them.

Tr

Comments

• 99
      21st of Jan, 2010
    HotBuysElectronics - Crooks
    HotBuysElectronics

Not honest guys. Do not buy anything from these guys. They send my not that item I wanted and it lasted one month.Very problematic people. I could not notice this comment on there website.They are notising only good coments.

• Gl
      5th of Nov, 2011
    HotBuysElectronics - Crooks
    HotBuysElectronics

I've purchased a GE corded phone with cordless handset from these crooks, Upon receiving the item I opened it and right away I've noticed that there's no invoice in the package and the unit seemed like it's been used it has old phone numbers stored in there. after setting up the unit I plugged it into the wall outlet and found that the unit is a piece of crap! it's not working can't make or recieve calls. The next day I called the crooks and told them about it and the crook that I've spoke with over the phone told me to claim the warranty from the manufacturer that's the most stupid idea I've ever heard in my life! I mean I bought that item from them not the manufacturer and it was defective when I received it. Anyway I disputed the charge from my credit card company and I got my money back. To the Crooks of this dishonest merchant Wake up! you can't just go and fooling people around and sell them crap! you're just fooling yourselves!

Don't ever do business with these Crooks, I wonder why they're still in business the government should get rid of these Crooks!