HotBookSale, LLC /book / unauthorizades charges for membership

1 999 W Yamato Rd. Boca Raton FL 33431Boca Raton, FL, United States
Phone: 1800-511-6538

On September 15 /2008, I purchased a book to HotBookSale.com online using my DEBIT CARD, the book cost is $6.87, that was paid, But in Sep/24/2008, Smart Savings Center, LLC; wihout my authorization, charged to my ac00unt using my DEBIT CARD information obtaned from HotBookSale.com, in oct/23/2008, charged again to my account: $19.95, in nov./24/2008, again $19.95, in Dec./31/$29.95. When I see all these unauthorizades charges, I called to SmarSavingsCenter[protected]) and asked the customer service What are this unauthorizades charges, the responce was because I had purchased a book to HotBookSale.com, and when somone purchase any some thing authomaticaly join SmartSavingsCenter MEMBERSHIP and every month charged $29.95, I told him I can not acepte this TRIC and this company will refund all my money, but only had refund the last charge $29.95 and denied refund the others 3 charges: $59.95. Then called again to customer srvice and told to her, because the charges are very hight I do not want the book, she told me OK and give a ATM number. I had return the book with the ATM number and CERTIFIED, but Smart Savings Center only refund $6.87 the book cost, when they received the book and not the 3 charged: $59.85. Jose L.

HotBookSale, LLC /book