Hotbattery.co.uk / They appear to be acting as a broker for individuals all over the world

The website is very professionally laid out but the products do not seem to come from this company, they appear to be acting as a broker for individuals all over the world. This meant that when I ordered a battery from this company I was left to liaise with someone in Hong Kong when trying to return under warranty. The costs associated with returning the product made it a waste of time so the laptop battery went in the bin! I've now ordered a cheaper one elsewhere and made a note not to use this company again.

Cr

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Dec, 2010

This seller, represented in Spain by buena-bateria.es not assumes warranties, send defective batteries and we are not the only ones that have had problems with them ...

• Sl
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    Hotbattery.co.uk - Don't buy batterys from this website
    hotbattery.co.uk

Don´t buy batterys from this website!!! I ordered one battery and i got a wrong battery from them, and they don´t give me any help to change this battery. $#*! them!

• Mo
      15th of Jun, 2011
    Hotbattery.co.uk - I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates
    hotbattery.co.uk

Batteri-butik.se is a scam site and a sister site to hotbattery.co.uk. I received a battery that just simply didn't work and the site owner / manager, Jiangfeng Yu, replies quickly until I asked for my money back - all went quiet for over a week then.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and so was able to claim a refund via them, however, I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates.

• Du
      3rd of Jan, 2012

Hello
    I just ordered a battery with them assuming they were based in Spain.
    Found out the contact had an Asian name. I was getting suspicious not being racist but just coming sense.
    Then I googled the website and numerous complaints were coming out.
    Aiiiiii just burned my fingers and now try to cancel my transaction.
    Why the hell is Paypal still dealing with this guy and website?
    Are they dirty as well?

• Du
      3rd of Jan, 2012

Hello
    I just ordered a battery with them assuming they were based in Spain.
    Then I googled the website and numerous complaints were coming out.
    Aiiiiii just burned my fingers and now try to cancel my transaction.
    Why the hell is Paypal still dealing with this guy and website?
    Are they dirty as well?

• Da
      30th of May, 2012
    Hotbattery.co.uk - What a con hotbattery, sent me the wrong battery
    hotbattery.co.uk

What a con hotbattery sent me the wrong battery which i returned to them and thats it so altogether this company cost me £44.08 and i have no battery and no refund, only rated one star as i cannot rate lower :(

• Rc
      25th of Jun, 2012

I bought a battery for my latop from this company in dec 2010. Was fooled by the next day dispatch banner and it took 4 weeks to arrive in Portugal by which time I had gone back to UK.I contacted the cmpany via emal and was told very rudely that it wa dispatched quicly but no promises were mae about when it was delivered! Despite careful usage, It has now failed completely and only held its full charge for about four months. To return it is so expensive that I am binning it and not using them again! Waste of time and money.

• Ta
      10th of Jan, 2013

I ordered a laptop battery from these guys 2 weeks ago and have emailed them 3 times requesting a delivery date but as yet they have no responded. You can only contact them via email.
    A real pain!