Hot Rod and Custom Works / Crooks and rude

6372 Industry WayWestminster, CA, United States Review updated:

Lars Andersson overcharged me for body work on my hot rod. He begged me for cash up front he said the job would take 8 hours and billed me for 15. I did not agree and he held my car hostage until i paid him. Then he asked to BORROW more money! I then find out he has not licensed or bonded. Next time i am going to Scotty's.
Va

Comments

La
  14th of Feb, 2009
This is not a customer who wrote this. This is an ex worker in my company. He tryed to do some marketing here for a while, - but since he was completely uncompetent I had to get rid off him. He do not know anything regarding repair of cars, how to weld or anything else. All these inputs on this site regarding "ripp off " is totally wrong. We work in this shop the profersonell way. I Lars, the owner, has 7 worker and now plenty off work. All the customers I have had are completely satisfied over the work we have provoded here. My customer also give recomandation to other peoples and I find a good part of my new clients in that way.

Lars
Wh
  20th of Oct, 2009
Where did Lars go? He was evicted from his last known business address is Westminster.