Hot Movie Sale/SmartSavingsCenter, LLC / Rip Off-Membership

1 999 W. Yamato Road, Ste. 100Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-566-8437

Ordered two Caillou videos on June 14, 2009, which was debited (paid for) via my paypal. Today, July 20, 2009. there was a $19.95 debit from HMSmovies[protected] FL. When I called to complain I spoke to Marco, which this call went no where, thus requesting to speak to management, was told the female manager's name is Rein (?) was unavailable. After adamantly demanding a refund I was told it would take 30-60 days to receive refund. I wanted to know why it would take so long, which Marco could not explain. I also told Marco I required an email to support our telephone conversation. All I received was a cancellation of membership from a different company called Best Brand Values (bestbrandvalues.com). I then called two other phone numbers, given to me from Smart Savings, one being a Fax number and the other number was not answered. This company is doing business under several different names. ***Total Rip O[censored]SCAM*** Do not do Business with any of these companies!!!

Hot Movie Sale http://www.hotmoviesale.com/
SmartSavingsCenter, LLC
Best Brand Values

Comments

• Me
      21st of Jul, 2009

Same with me. I went on line and bought a movie from HOTMOVIESALE and next thing I know I'm getting all these welcome to your new membership in our club for only $29.00 a month. I and refusing the movie I bought and have canceled the membership. Do not do business with this company. It's one big scam.

• Ww
      29th of Jul, 2009

Same here. Purchased 1 movie and was bille for the movie & a $19.95 "membership" fee. I called to cancel the same day and they said they can not refund my momey for the "membership" fee that I had for only 2 days. This company is a total rip off, I reported them and bestbrandvalues to the BBB.

Hot Movie Sale http://www.hotmoviesale.com/