Hot Dog Collars / Poor Customer Service

Hot Dog Collars
5091 Cypress Links Blvd
Hot Dog Collars has NO communication and the worst customer service I have ever received.

I ordered a personalized, embroidered dog collar from hot dog collars on January 27th and paid for expedited shipping. I gave them my e-mail address so they could send me tracking information on my order. As of February 5th I have not received any information on my order, not even an acknowledgement of my order. I tried unsuccessfully to track my order on their website, so I called their 800 number and was told to send an e-mail. They will not let you speak to a customer service agent regarding orders already placed (unbelievable!).

Todd responded in less than 2 hours stating that it takes between 7 - 10 days to personalize dog collars and he did not provide any information on my order, nor did he answer my question.

The item did arrive, and the embroidery is so far off to the side it looks ridiculous. I had previously ordered an embroidered dog collar from GoTags.com and was extremely happy with their product and customer service. I have thrown away the collar from Hot Dog Collars and place an order with GoTags.com.

More Hot Dog Collars Complaints & Reviews

Plus Hot Dog Collars - Missing shipment [2]
Plus Hot Dog Collars - no credit for return [5]

N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
i agree, although, i ordered a spike collar and a nfl nameplate, i havent recieved it yet and they wont give me the tracking info i paid for... im still waiting on my collar and tag... i cant believe you cant reach a human being... unreal!!!1
A  12th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered a 1.5 inch studded collar and received a 2 inch studded collar. Im got the same treatment. not able to talk to any human and I got a response from todd who by the way is the owner saying he was sorry but was overwhelmed with orders and my 1.5 inch collar was backordered. It has been 3 months with todd no longer answering my emails I complained to the better business bureau. They responded to me and said they got no response from them either. so I'm stuck with the collar I have. Never again ordering from them again BEWARE.
A  16th of Jan, 2010 by
i am not able to get a person on the phone. My order was allegedly shipped in 1/1/10 but it has never arrived. Can you please provide me with an address or phone number or e mail address? Thanks.