hot business market pro deluxe editon / illegal charge

1 5348 vegas drive suitethe vegas, NV, United States
Phone: 8866208803

I am reporting the deceptive business practices of Secret Cash Club AKA Money Market Club AKA Google work at Home. They are located at telephone number [protected] address 5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866 Las Vegas NV 89108. They also have a telephone number886-716-1124 and [protected].
On or about in July, 2009 I answered a Google add working from your home to earn Money. In order to receive the start up kit I was required to give my Credit card number and I was charged by “ money Market Club” $1.95 in July, 2009. The ad stated That I would receive the start up kit in the mail in a few days.

On July 11, 2009 my Master Card was charged $97.31 by Money Market Club @ telephone number [protected]. When I called the number . no responce on the another end.I .

On aug 09, and 10, 2009 my credit card was charged 14.94 &90.53canadian dollars.
On or about July 20, 2009 I received a computer disc from the company entitled the listing lounge which I assume is my so called start up package. it contains nothing i cannot read or rarely read.

Sir i am an unfortune man without a livable place to stay, when i see you news on the website, just for fun, not for money.but it really causes me a fortune to learn.i am still young, but please keep your hands away from who is in the wish innocently to get a living.please give me creadit back.thanks!

yours truly,