Hot air balloon / Customer service

Jun 9, 2015
Montgolfiere Adventure
So, I've purchased hot air balloon tickets from Tuango in 2012 and paid 300$. I also paid taxes on the full price of the tickets to Montgolfiere adventure. These tickets were valid for one season. However due to the nature of the business, the flights get cancelled constantly because of the weather.The way it works you must try making a flight reservation atleast 3 times in one season in order for your tickets to be extended to the following season. Today 2015 I've made atleast 12 attempts to fly and have always been cancelled due to the weather. I've had enough, want my money back or some sort of compensation, so I've discussed with management which have big attitude and supposedly nothing they can do. It gets better, today I called to make another flight reservation and because I don't know my ticket # they won't let me reserved with my name which I have done the past 12 times. I've never seen such horrible service, and rude people. I will be filling a complaint with consumer protection. Stay away from this company, if you wish to experience a hot air balloon I suggest you choose another company.