Hosting.india.to / web hosting

1 India Review updated:

In the name of free hosting www.hosting.india.to inserts his ad at the top of the site of a customer and makes the site look unprofessional and ugly. Many of my clients objected for this and I even lost business just because I registered domain with hosting.india.to a long back and took his free hosting. Due to this I have to take paid hosting from some other company and I have my own hosting. I even stopped registering domains with. hosting.india.to who is fooling around the customers by way of offering free (limited)hosting and inserting his ad on the site of the customer. I can name a large no.of sites who provide free hosting with out ads. So just think is he doing favour to customer or cheating them

So I request the viewers of this complaint not to take any kind of services from hosting.india.to and also make your friends and relatives aware of his business activities, so that they get knowledge about the cyber crimes being committed in our country.

Comments

• Vi
      25th of Dec, 2010

Mr. Mahesh ... thanks for your one more complain.

READ : http://hosting.india.to/free-web-hosting.html

Its clearly stated our AD will come in FREE hosting.

25th of Dec, 2010

Oh! then how can it be free hosting, when you are doing free marketing with customer's site. If the customer insert google ads or some other ads he will get thousands of rupees for that, where as you wont pay anything. There are lot many sites like byethost.com who offer free hosting without any ads.
    Hosting.india.to is fooling around the general public who had no idea of free hosting providers who don't insert any ads.
    So I request the viewers of the complaint not to get attracted to fake offers provided by the companies. A business man like hosting.india.to can not do any favour to the customers whose sole intention is to make money.

Mahesh g

• Vi
      25th of Dec, 2010

Happy Christmas Mr. Mahesh!
    Enjoy Holiday dear!

READ : http://hosting.india.to/free-web-hosting.html

Its clearly stated our AD will come in FREE hosting.

If you like to have FREE hosting without AD ... then you already have the list
    "I can name a large no.of sites who provide free hosting with out ads."

25th of Dec, 2010

Dear Viewers of this complaint, just go trough the response of the service provider and his biased outlook with the customer. Instead of resolving the issue after seeing complaints, he is posting comments and justfying his criminal activities like domain theft. I don't think that anyone would like to take services from an arrogant service provider, who mistreats a customer in today's world where the customer treated like a king and not like a slave.

CEO

27th of Apr, 2011

Hi,
    I got back my premium domains vivahmantra.com and propertyaxis.com from dynadot through legal process with the help of Direct I (Public Domain Registry)
    It has been proved that the truth prevails (Satyamevajayate).
    So I request the viewers to always fight for justice and teach a lesson to the cheaters like Vibhu rathore.(hosting.india.to)

• Su
      2nd of Jun, 2012

Cheating Story OF hosting.india.to http://hosting.india.to?
    Dear Mahesh,

The same issue had happening to me. I taken hosting 2GB space from hosting india from one Vibhu. (vibhurathore) and his to from the last year.
    Now they suspend my account with out any notification or proper reminder. And as am an abroad working professional i told this ### that, it will take some days to trasnfer the amount., The new interbank transfer will take 5days to add a new benificery. So i Request him to up my site and will get his money back with in few days. As my site was first in SEO and the un expected suspension will cause the rank. But the mother ****** didn't did that. As in my view it an un informed suspension and i react that a good way. I called them to ****.

Two days back i transferd them that amount 700RS and they are not up my site yet. Now they are telling the site you taken by another re seller and he is responsible for them. Any way my files and last 5 years work is losed.
    Kindly tell me were do i have to post complaint. dear Friends, Please never ever take hosting space from "" they will cheat u very badly. Kindly read the mail..

7th of Jun, 2012

Dear Sudeep
    I am sorry to know that you are being cheated by the service provider.
    He has got a biased outlook towards the customers. He is bothered only about the payment and not in providing the service.
    The Reason why I posted so many complaints on the net is just to make people aware about this kind of fraudulent service providers.
    you can post complaints on various consumer complaints sites like consumercomplaints.in, indiaconsumerforum.org, icomplaints.in, clientcomplain.com, evyoo.com etc
    Pl don't forget to post complaint on inforum.in it's domain and hosting service providers forum. Pl contact Mr.Sanjeev goyal from mitsu.in, he has helped me in recovering my domain names. I hope he will help you too.

Thanks and Regards,