Hosting Rajadomains details

I have been facing issues with several domains for around 1 year, the latest one is doctorbuzz.in
The account details and the registration info of most of my domains are changed by hosting raja without the consent of me or my clients. Their support chat always say that they have changed the information after our request but when we ask for the ticket id or the copy of email for our reference, they fail to provide the same and afterwards, their chat representatives stop replying as usual. They should produce the email and ticket in which info was asked to be changed for this domain.
Changing of domain info without the owner consent and not replying satisfactorily is a major offence. This way, a running business of a client can be moved to any other person by hosting raja and thus can cause huge losses.
This matter should be taken care of seriously and needs to be responded responsibly.

Hosting Raja

• Updated by SGupta2017 · May 11, 2017

Also Hosting Raja is asking me to contact the person whose details they have updated and they want me to request that person to throw and email to hosting raja to change the details back to mine. Now why should I contact anyone else and why he became authorized to refuse or permit my domain info update?

• Hosting Raja / OVI Hoisting Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017

Dear Client
    We have also given the access to you for updating the details through client area.
    Where you can update the details from your end too.
    Or let us know we can create separate client area for all the domains with respect to the clients email id.
    We dont even login into your account to change the details.
    or we will create a new profile with new customer ID and we will move to that profile of the domains which you are mentioning.

Thanks & Regards
    Hosting Raja Support

• Updated by SGupta2017 · May 11, 2017

Dear Hosting Raja,
    Your statements here are completely different from the statements of your chat person: Manoj. Also, if you didnot change the details then give me the details who changed it. Check your server logs and tell me the date time when login was done to change the domain information.

Sg