hosting / scammers

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-250-1575

people beware of this guys its scam

It’s hard to separate fact from fiction in advertising, and certainly no less so when dealing with web hosting inaflashhosting.com. The owner's claims are endlessly repeated in a shameless effort to keep you from reading the fine print. He also traps you by giving you a deal for a year and then abruptly suspending your page in less than a month. One of the most important thing is that this owner's real name is William Buckell and he keeps changing his name to MIKE and now he is Brian, and sells copy of scripts which he claims to have made himself. He has a multitude of fake hosting company.In an age where it seems there are almost as many web hosting providers as there are websites to be hosted, competition is fierce, and he will say almost anything to get you to sign up with them. That’swhy you need to know what to look for, how to read between the lines, so that you don’t fall victim to his scams that has plagued the internet in the guise of once-in-a-lifetime offers you absolutely can’t refuse.

hes email up untill now its inaflashhosting@live.com but beware he has many of those some of his others scams are conducted in www.scriptclonewarehouse.com were he sells fake scripts .

hosting

More hosting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I totally agree with this whoever wrote this. This company abruptly suspended my account and the reason he keeps giving me is he is fixing his server. I got a deal for a year but I ended up loosing my money in a month.
    Please be aware of this scam.

31st of Jul, 2009

The guy who wrote this comment is actually a guy by the name of danny mendoza who stole all of our scripts using a "shell" uploaded to one of our hosting servers by the complaintent's hosting account. So Yes we deactivate your hosting, it clearly states in our Terms and Conditions that if you abuse our hosting service or try to hack our server your hosting account will and was terminated.

31st of Jul, 2009

if the admin would check the ip address's to these "complaints" made they will see that these two complaints where made by the same person at the same ip address

17th of Aug, 2009

Yes, He stoled to me 1500$ whit fake hosting and scripts!
    I'm going to make an advice to police. please write to me if you can we can block his account paypal.

luca.lamberti@tangoaroma.com

• Jh
      17th of Aug, 2009

yeah that guy changes his name to mike, adrian, all i know its that he lives in canada he owns several scripts sites and a small hosting company i'm still searching for a way of reporting this to authorities in Canada

• Jh
      17th of Aug, 2009

Williambuckell or mike or adrian who ever you are you the owner of inaflashhosting, scriptclonewarehouse the compalains against you here are made from people you have scammed not only by danny mendoza like you said i know danny for a long time and you ### him up too selling him scripts that never work and a hosting service that never work he show me the emails you send him telling him you where about to hack on his server i can ask my friend danny to provide those emails to any one and specially to any legal government agency that needs proof to prosecute you .

25th of Aug, 2009

I will go now to the police to make a report of this scam. See also clone-script.com perhaps is the new scam site...

25th of Aug, 2009

Ps..see also Wilbert Bracknell perhaps is the real name

29th of Sep, 2009

Hmm Luca Lamberti who stole all your money back from my company?after you got us to code your site for you and you created backups of our work? lol. Guilty Conscience?

29th of Sep, 2009

Why Havent you reported your theft yet? lol they will clearly see that you did infact get us to code an entire web site for you, made back ups ( you hosted with us you dumb ###) we have server logs, And I have them to prove your theft. You may have used visa to perpetrate your theft, But this is not forgotten.