Hosthunger.com / hosthunger scam hosting company

1 AK, United States Review updated:

I've used their shared hosting plan for a couple month. Hosthunger simply does not live up to their promises...

- Hosthunger promise 24/7 support, but response times are often delayed up to 12 hours.

- Hosthunger promise 99.9% uptime, but their servers are down on a regular basis, often up to several times a month!

Hosthunger.com is the worst hosting company I ever used. Hosthunger kept disconnecting my sites because of 'high server load' and they did nothing to isolate the cause. They just kept on suspending my account, and when I asked about their explanation, they just said 'your site is causing high server load'. I asked Hosthunger to fix and apparently, after a week of series of ticket support to them, they can't fix their own freaking server.

I am so disgusted with hosthunger service that I asked to have my money back. It so obvious that what they are doing to my account is infuriating. That worst part of this company is, hosthunger will not return your money in any way possible.

Customers who have bad experience with this company will never, ever, get their money back.

Bl

Comments

• Re
      7th of Aug, 2009

I am using hosthunger reseller hosting for 10 months now & I am very happy with their service. So far I have 99.9% uptime & I am very happy with their services. they are the best host I have found among all hosts ever.

They are NOT SCAM. I will recommend hosthunger to anyone looking for good hosting.

• Su
      14th of Sep, 2009

Yes, They are cheating Unlimited Everthing, they cant provide unlimited If we use any High load Website means they Suspend our account

Please dont buy any hosting there .. fully cheating done that company

No one can give Unlimited