Hostessmold

Just purchased at Wal-Mart on 08/19/2015, opened next morning and there was a large amount of mold on one. Would like a replacement or refund. My phone number is [protected].

• Ejalexander52's Response, Jun 06, 2018

Upon opening the bag the little round donuts were all stuck together in one big clump . In order it eat them to pull them apart they all crumbled. Not a very good experience and they were a little pricey to ever buy them again.

• 1Redfish28's Response, Sep 04, 2019

no other complaint at this time

Comments

• Mb
      Dec 07, 2010

I feel your pain!

• Ia
      May 21, 2014

The Vanilla frosting Zingers are twice as little. What a cheapass company!!!

Jun 08, 2014

What a joke you have made of Hostess products. You used to be our favorite sweets. Your products are smaller than they used to be, less filling???? Lets get back to where we were before, PLEASE. Little Debbie is less expensive and a better buy.

• Au
      May 12, 2017

Just opened a Hostess Zingers and 3 of them had mold bought at Walmart.

• Di
    Hostess Brands - HoHos peanut Butter
    Menasha
    Wisconsin

I love chocolate and peanut butter but these were horrible. They were so dried out the chocolate frosting cracked when I took a bite. The chocolate frosting tasted stale and the peanut butter had no taste. I could not even tell that they had peanut butter in them.

Hostess Brands - Twinkie two pack
    Bakersfield
    California

Every time I buy a two pack the whole bottom sticks to the little cardboard price and they charge me a lot just for two so I would expect what u would get out if any other box

Hostess Brands - Honey Buns

If we can put a man on the moon, come up with a cure to polio, and invent smart phones, how come you guys can't make a Honey Bun with icing on the bottom too?

Absolutely love your products.

• Me
    Hostess Brands - Zingers
    Norfolk
    Virginia

I bought them today and they were stale and hard. I got them at the navy exchange in Norfolk virginia because i work there and it was my breakfast and I'm sad because I love you guys and I trusted you guys.

• Ab
    Hostess Brands - Suzy Q’s
    Lake In The Hills
    Illinois

We purchased a box of Suzy Q's yesterday at our local grocery store. My husband and I each ate one but they were EXTREMELY DRY. I was very sad because they are typically nice and moist and delicious but that was not the case. We hope you haven't changed the recipe and now they are dry as the desert.

• Ej
    Hostess Brands - Bakery petites
    Nashville
    Tennessee

Bought these desserts at my lical store. They were on the expensive side. But I love chocolate. They were delicious but either all stuck together or crumbled apart.

Hostess Brands - donettes
    Cincinnati
    Ohio

I purchased a package of the donettes at the Remington Market Shell in Cincinnati ohio on 7/12/18. I purchase these all the time but not at this location. There was something wrong...they had a weird taste and smell. I ate one bite and it was like a weird dry coating on them and they had a terrible smell.

Very disappointed!

Jana Kroeger

Hostess Brands - White fudge vanilla mini creme filled cakes
    Mason
    Ohio

The mini cakes are fussed together, hard to separate them without breaking another one.. I paid $3.69 for a small bag of melted together product.. very unhappy, I bought this for on the go snack as soon as it was purchased took out to the car, I opened to try one and couldn't just grab one!!!

• Ju
    Hostess Brands - Suzie q's
    SOUTH SAINT PAUL
    Minnesota

I recently bought a pack of suzie q's from the cub foods in inver grove heights mn on 6/5/2018 and the cakes were burnt and had a terrible burnt taste to them.

• Mi
    Hostess Brands - Hostess twinkies

False advertising at its finest... You should be ashamed of yourselves!!

• Wi
    Hostess Brands - Taste/quality

Hostess Cakes, Snack Size Cherry Fruit Pies. Dry, no flavor, SKIMPY fruit filling, too much sugar in the crust that was too thick/hard. WASTE OF MY MONEY. NOT BUYING THEM AGAIN. Barcode: [protected]. Purchase date: 1 April 2018. April Fools on me, eh?

• Lo
    Hostess Brands - Frosted chocolate cupcakes

I went to family Dollar and bought a box. Got home opened it finding out they expired Dec 2017. I don't have receipt.

Hostess Brands - Peanut butter hohos
    Barberton
    Ohio

Disgusting. Could not eat it after two bites.

• St
    Hostess Brands - Food
    Saint helen
    Michigan

Donuts tasted like a very strong chemical. Scared me because my grandson had are some. Please advise me if harmful.

Hostess Brands - suzy Q's
    Eureka
    California

I was so happy to see these suzy q's back...until I ate one. I bought a box at Walmart, thinking its out of date, but it wasn't. I wanted to try them again, so I bought a box at Safeway. They were so dry I thought they were stale. Can I get a refund to purchase something else?
    Annette Baker
    [protected]@gmail.com

Hostess Brands - Donettes
    Baldwin Park
    California

I purchased a bag of white donettes and when the bag was opened it was all crumbs. I took a picture to show how dried out and crumbled they were. My son would not eat them.

• Wh
    Hostess Brands - Apple Fruit Pie
    Missouri

I bought one of your Apple pies yesterday March 5th. It was the worst pie I've ever eaten. There was so much salt in it I couldn't eat it. I'll never buy your pies again. I like the snowballs and donuts.

• Sk
    Hostess Brands - Not providing enough
    Jonesboro
    Arkansas

I eat chocolate pies and chocolate choclolate chip muffens every day well try to but there never there in jonesboro ar every store i stop there gone its getting to where it pisses me off if u could put more on truck woyld be appreciated thank u

• Gi
    Hostess Brands - Cream cheese danish
    Tyrone
    Pennsylvania

I purchased a cream cheese danish from sheetz in tyrone pa the sell by date is june 14th but the danish was not freash at all it was very hard to where i had to throw it out

Gina Woomer

• Br
    Hostess Brands - frosting hard on cupcakes
    Missouri

the frosting on a box of orange cup cakes I got was so hard I could't bite into it.It has never happened before. The UPC for this box is [protected] sell by date May 5, 2018 other numbers on box are F [protected] 060 18:06 L11. I hope you can fix this. [protected]@yahoo.com

Hostess Brands - Ho Ho snack cakes
    Alma
    Arkansas

I have been buying HoHo's since I was in college (back in the 70's). They were my favorite! These new ones are junk! Dry and crumbley... just like Swiss Cake Rolls. Did you guys merge or something? I can save a lot of money by buying their product, instead of HoHo's and the taste will be the same. Very disappointing!

• Ka
    Hostess Brands - hostess cupcakes
    Warren

April 18, 2018
    Family Dollar Store
    10 Mile and Ryan
    Warren, MI 48091

I bought chocolate cup cakes two pack with frosting. There was only one
    cup cake in the package. I didn't notice it because the one that was missing was under the logo writing.

on the outside of package : best by Apr 24, 2018
    f [protected] 049
    15:06 7

• Ge
    Hostess Brands - [protected]
    Longview
    Texas
    HostessCakes.com

I made a purchase of these, white fudge ding dongs and to my displeased of the dryness and of that white fudge all melted when I open these I want something done on this our I will turn it over to the BBC for bad products

• Ke
    Hostess Brands - Price gouging
    Toledo
    Ohio

Your cupcakes went up, another 20 cents.i will never pay for your semi stale products again.i loved your brand for years.and i, payed for them.not as good as they used to, be.and they sure aren't worth 2 bucks.goodbye forever hostess

• De
    Hostess - blueberry mini muffins

exp.date march 03 2018
    e 1228 [protected] 16;06 E
    should be 4 muffins per pack only had 2
    I buy this product weekly, I love them
    I take them for my snack to work.

Hostess Brands - Hostess Sweet Shop Brownies
    Ripley
    Ohio

I wasn't very happy to see that when I opened my m&m brownie I only had a brownie with 4 little m&m's. If I only wanted a brownie I wouldn't have paid for the m&m's.

• Je
    Hostess Brands - Cupcakes
    Howard City

I bought 2 packages from speedway weds night. 1 orange 1 chocolate, they were 2/$3. I ate the orange ones weds night and went to eat the chocolate thurs night and there was only 1 cupcake in the package. Not sure if there is anything you can do, but wanted you to know so you can keep a better eye on the packaging. jessica.[protected]@gmail.com

• To
    Hostess Brands - Dolly Madison Bakery Zingers Vanilla Cakes
    Detroit
    Michigan

Something was in one of the zingers I was consuming, right between the frosting on top to the cream filling inside . Looks like a big bug shell (outer layer) color is brown and black . Here is a picture and a video.
    Date- 8/15/2018 Date of consumption.

• Cr
    Hostess Brands - Suzy Q's
    HostessCakes.com

Thank you for going back to the old school Suzy Q's!! Those Suzy Q's you rolled out a little over a year ago were very disappointing, they didn't taste or look like the ones I grew up on. But this new roll out where you say "Now Even Better Tasting!" are GREAT!! They taste like the Suzy Q's I remember moist and delicious. Thank You!!

• La
    Hostess Brands - Double Chocolate mini donuts
    Mesquite
    Texas

The donuts were hard n all stuck together..could eat one... Had to pull them apart which broke off in your fingers..these are my favorite...so i had to complain about this semi stale hard bad batch... I would like to recieve a refund or just let me know you did read my complaint..these are my favorite like i stated earlier..im very disappointed...

• Am
    Hostess Brands - Twickes
    San Diego
    California

The ticked are bad to cream in the center for the whole box.I got so mad that I throw the product and receipt in the trash yesterday and it was trash pick up.I brought two boxes and in both boxes there was no cream.All I want is replacement.Thanks and happy holidays.

• Pl
    Hostess Brands - Chocolate donuts
    Lewisport, Kentucky

I opened a new bag, and a huge slab of chocolate cake was in there. I would think quality control would notice something as big as the bag inside. I don't know where the inspectors are, maybe actual people to check would be a good idea. I'm reluctant to buy again. I've had trouble with freshness as well even though the date is still good.

• Ll
    Hostess Brands - Twinkies
    HostessCakes.com

Found mold on one Twinkie before it was unwrapped. It was in a package of ten that was purchased at a Fred Meyer store in Anchorage, Alaska, approximately two days prior to finding this moldy Twinkie. The other nine Twinkies were fine with no mold.

• Pe
      Sep 02, 2018
    Hostess Brands - Hostess donettes
    BANGOR
    Maine

I got the bag of donettes today Jan 21 2018 and there not and till and there dry and getting hard and the glaze is so dry its falling off them and the last time I got them before they were soft and good these ones sucked sorry but I don't know what to do my email is [protected]@gmail.com and my name is Ashley engstrom so email me back

• As
      Sep 05, 2018
    Hostess Brands - Zinger
    Saint Louis, MissouriSt.Louis

11/8/2017 4:00 pm I went downstairs to the vending machine at my work place BJC @ The commons in St.Louis MO

I purchased a chocolate Zinger for $1.25, I bit into the Zinger and immediately tasted an off chemical taste and then saw that it was covered in mold at the bottom

I attached a picture :(

• Br
      Sep 05, 2018
    Hostess Brands - fruit pies
    Rewey, Wisconsin

hi my name is Brenda brumley I bought a2 boxs of hostess fruit pies and they are very dry the filling is bad hardly eat them my address is p.o box 37 rewey wi 53580 this is not the first time i got them like this so could you please fix i love cherry pies [protected]@yahoo.com